Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sr. Applications Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking at planning a trip to Moab in either late April or early May for 5 days of wheeling. I would like to hit the trails listed below broken out into days but in no particular order. I would rather not run all of these alone and would welcome anyone who would like to join me on one or all of the trails. It is a mix of easy/scenic and moderate trails. I will update this post as things get closer and I get things finalized. Feel free to post up here or message me if you are interested in joining or have any advice.

Day : Top of the World & Onion Creek
Day : Hells Revenge & Fins & Things
Day : Hurrah Pass & Chicken Corners
Day : Poison Spider
Day : Elephant Hill
Sponsored

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
Looks fun. I won't be out there until late June. Damn job gets in the way of fun!
I am planning on Fins & Things and Hurrah pass to Chicken Corners as well as long canyon, potash road to Shafer switchbacks, Gemini Bridges, La Sal and Geyser Pass. Nothing to difficult mild to moderate....Fins is probably toughest on my list but can take slightly easier paths.

Sublime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella Rubicon
Looks fun. I won't be out there until late June. Damn job gets in the way of fun!
I am planning on Fins & Things and Hurrah pass to Chicken Corners as well as long canyon, potash road to Shafer switchbacks, Gemini Bridges, La Sal and Geyser Pass. Nothing to difficult mild to moderate....Fins is probably toughest on my list but can take slightly easier paths.
I was out there this past Sept and did Potash to Shafer. I would've rather done it top to bottom.

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR, 2013 F-F150
Occupation
Airline Pilot
I am looking at planning a trip to Moab in either late April or early May for 5 days of wheeling. I would like to hit the trails listed below broken out into days but in no particular order. I would rather not run all of these alone and would welcome anyone who would like to join me on one or all of the trails. It is a mix of easy/scenic and moderate trails. I will update this post as things get closer and I get things finalized. Feel free to post up here or message me if you are interested in joining or have any advice.

I am planning the same thing.... Actually heading west for 3-4 months. If and when my 2022 gets built and delivered, I would be more than happy to join ya on these. Your list is some of my favorites that I have always wanted to run. First time heading to Moab for me.

Sponsored

Coops4284

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB; 2019 Indian Scout Bobber
Occupation
IT Enterprise Architect
Vehicle Showcase

Make sure to not splash on Onion Creek. The fine is pretty hefty if you do and some one reports you. Hells & Fins are fun, Chicken Corners has a great picture location on a peninsula cliff, and Poison Spider is a beautiful trail as well. When your out that way (poison spider) I recommend taking Gemini Bridges back to the main road. It is a very scenic route. I was out there this past November and hit Hells, Fins, Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Metal Masher, Steel Bender, Dome Plateau, Onion Creek, Gemini Bridges, Bartlette Wash, and a few others. I was there for 7 days with a few friends that are there 3 to 4 times a year. I will be back out for Easter Jeep with a group from Ohio meeting up with my buddies that are there often.

SGTZn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2013 F250 Platinum
When you firm up your travel dates, let me know. I’m always up for a Moab trip!! As a matter of fact I’m going four 4 days next week. I lucky live only 4 hours away.
Sponsored