hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry bud, I came across your sale and remembered this thread, I couldn't help myself..
Lol. All good man. I would’ve done the same lol
To be honest, not sure why they install zerks before shipping :facepalm:

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
Damn I didn’t know any of the drama that was going on between the two channels! I watch both when I get the chance. What happened to the Jeep love?!
Fuck Evo. That’s where my Jeep love is at

Sponsored

crazy90'skid

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Silverado RCSB, 2020 JLUR
I’m late as hell here but this story about a YouTuber war is not accurate. The banned site is banned because of actions that began befor elite rite was jeering, it goes back to the JK forums and the WAL cult moved into their own forum where they over monitored and shit on anyone who steps minutely out of line from their thinking and sponsored brands that give them free stuff. This has nothing to do with Litebrite it started well before them Eddie Oh is a terrible person and a quick google search will show you plenty of evidence of this. Unfortunately he has a cult following of people that bully other people around on their forums and thankfully this forum is a much more friendly and open environment for everyone.

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Well - I took my rig to Moab a few weeks ago, Ran three trails (all reds) and was very impressed with my evo long arm kit. Yes, I’ll dial them in a little more but overall - love it. I could care less what anyone runs/says/promotes - I like my setup bc it now has real world miles on rocks and drops with me behind the wheel. I also love my LOD bumpers! Slammed the rear corner of my LOD bumper/tire carrier on a big drop/ rock face with zero damage. Great stuff. No rubbing of my DS or control arms on this trip, and I flexed it out many times. Again, just my experience, but I’m super happy with my build!
Sponsored