Locker light flickering

Zanner1718

First Name
Suzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR, '11 GMC Yukon Tex Ed, '22 Cadillac CT5
Apologies before hand, as I am a newbie and don't know much about vehicles. I am learning though. I have a new to me '18 JLUR that I recently purchased with only 3400 miles on it. As I drive it to work through my little town every day in normal 2H, it will flash "Rear Axle Unlocked" at almost the exact same intersection I drive through every time. The little symbol flashes on the dash and it will quickly state "Rear Axle Unlocked" when I curve around and stop at the next stop sign. I think to myself "Well thanks for telling me but I dont care" and it always goes away right away. The button down below on the dash flashes for a few seconds too. I keep hitting the off button next to it, but it doesn't do anything that I know of. So is this a bad sensor I'm reading? I don't know if thats still covered under the 5 year warranty. Do I need to bring it in?

Added Note: This Rubi came with a ton of extras, that the dealer nor I knew about. It's got Mopar added everything, recently discovered the Tazer under the dash etc. So I assumed maybe it was just being "Extra" because of the extras. It also handles absolutely awesome in snow, and I haven't ever put it in 4H yet. My '08 Rubicon was a nightmare in 2WD, so it was surprising. I was guessing maybe the guy (being in MN) did something to make it that way.
Sponsored