OP
JLsport19

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
@Firecracker18

A few weeks ago, a local friend of mine said his Sport did not have... we went around and around. Anyway, he called me a few days later and said, daaaaah ......... that I was right again.
You were right lol it does. Thanks also for the info and help. Much appreciated!
Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Next question to drive you crazy, do the sports have lights in the cup holders, and do they dim with the switch. If they do, all they are missing from the others is the footwell lighting.

OP
OP
JLsport19

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
Next question to drive you crazy, do the sports have lights in the cup holders, and do they dim with the switch. If they do, all they are missing from the others is the footwell lighting.
@BillG Not sure. I'll look tonight when I get home from work. Drove the truck today

jl73660

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moving on up .....
The left is not for the Dome, its for the ambient lighting that is down underneath on the floor on both sides. At night you can see that lighting shining on your feet area

Sponsored

stoowie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Also I might add that the switch on the right can adjust the light coming from the 8.4 inch Nav screen. At night you should lower the light coming from the Nav it's blinding

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Also I might add that the switch on the right can adjust the light coming from the 8.4 inch Nav screen. At night you should lower the light coming from the Nav it's blinding
Does it not go into a night mode automatically? I could have swore my JK Uconnect did on NAV.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@TheBrandon

Yes, it goes to night mode on it's own but with the switch you can toggle anytime.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLsport19

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
@BillG just saw this. I'll look tomorrow. I don't think it does tho. But not 100% sure

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Sorry to raise an old post from the dead, but didn't want to create a new one.

I have the Sport S, and my right roll switch controls every light in the car. My left roll switch does absolutely nothing.

I checked the dome light, cup holders, the instrument panel, the dash, the small door handle light, the floor lights (These only turn on and off with no dimming, and the accent lights for all the knobs and switches. I'm at a loss. Everything listed is controlled by the right roll switch.

What am I missing here, because right now, the left roll switch is a dead switch.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to raise an old post from the dead, but didn't want to create a new one.

I have the Sport S, and my right roll switch controls every light in the car. My left roll switch does absolutely nothing.

I checked the dome light, cup holders, the instrument panel, the dash, the small door handle light, the floor lights (These only turn on and off with no dimming, and the accent lights for all the knobs and switches. I'm at a loss. Everything listed is controlled by the right roll switch.

What am I missing here, because right now, the left roll switch is a dead switch.
@Shamwedge

Jeep Wrangler JL Light switch question dimmer

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)