BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
we also have the same shocks and steering dampener, I love the shocks good, but I am not sure about the streering stabilizer feel like floating and dead spot are actually worse.. what has your experience with it been? I expected tighter steering not looser
I didn’t drive it enough with the factory dampener to make a comparison. I really don’t having any complaints with the Fox dampener. Yes, it does feel a little floaty, but I expect it would with the lift kit, 35’s and the fact that it’s a Jeep.
Sponsored

Brooklynjlu2018

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sahara
I swear in my JKU sahara white I had somebody say nice Jeep once a day.. I have had my sting gray JLU rubicon for a month, it’s lifted with 35s and have not had one person comment on it.. anyone else experience this? I think my rig is awesome, wondering if it’s too cool and people don’t talk to me because they think I am a douchebag for having a cool rig lol

0EB3EB0A-B863-4B2D-9982-8D9886CDC161.jpeg
I have a white jlu and i get a compliment almost every day

jdegrave

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte, Pathfinder, JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director Financial Systems Support & Governance
Awesome rig buddy! Just for the record, if you have a Rubicon you are automatically a duchbag (I own a 2019 Mojito JLUR myself) so welcome to the family! You’re in good company! :like::rock::clap::LOL::jk:

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I love the mojito, it was temporarily discontinued when i placed my order, but it was bouncing around between red, mojito, sting, or white..

jeepn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
its the color, bright colors get far more attention, regardless of the car, I had a red ford probe back in the day and i got so many compliments, gray and silver just aren't goingt to get the same attention as white

Sponsored

Nik H

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
I swear in my JKU sahara white I had somebody say nice Jeep once a day.. I have had my sting gray JLU rubicon for a month, it’s lifted with 35s and have not had one person comment on it.. anyone else experience this? I think my rig is awesome, wondering if it’s too cool and people don’t talk to me because they think I am a douchebag for having a cool rig lol

I have the dark grey JLU Rubicon with the body color fenders and hard top. Get compliments all of the time. Not really used to it.

Mwags

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler unlimited JLU Sport S
On

First the setting:
Out on a short road trip yesterday and today. Yesterday drove from south central Indiana down to Evansville (about 2 hours) for a college visit. My daughter is a senior in high school and is now on fall break. After the college visit at USI we headed north out of Evansville eventually getting into IL traveling north on IL State Highway 1. Ended up the day in Paris, IL. Today heading to covered bridge festival in PARKE COUNTY INDIANA. The largest festival in the state.

So yesterday while stopped for a break and putting some gas in our Jeep I had two different people make comments about our Jeep. One of the guys stood there and talking to me the whole time I was pumping gas. His family was looking for him because his rig (mini van) was a couple pumps down.

The other guy was a service man working on one of the pumps at the station. He stopped what he attempting to fix and came over to inspect our Jeep. He actually distracted me and I failed to clean my windshield. Had a good discussion. He was in awe of the wheels on our rig... asked me how big the tires were. Does it ride well... I bet it’s fun....he has no idea!!!! Told him he ought to take one out for an extended test drive.

At check in at the hotel the desk clerk commented about our Jeep. So I don’t know but I am getting numerous comments. That was just yesterday.

getting ready to get out on another adventure today.
FE69E56A-7C9F-46DF-8BBF-A994161C18D7.jpeg
Nice Rig!

lbstreet66

First Name
Laron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Beautiful ride!

Sponsored

73CJto19JL

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubi, 2015 GMC Sierra, 1964 Chevy Chevelle Malibu SS Convertible
Occupation
Electrical/ Controls Engineer
I find that I get my favorite "Ron, you're game is over" look.... the scenario usually goes like this....

A pretty girl is jogging on the road, often with her dog. She sees my Jeep coming at her. "Oh, hot Jeep!", she says to herself. Her back gets straighter. Chest out. Maximum eye candy mode. My jeep gets closer. Her eyes begin to focus not just on the jeep, but the man driving. He's still not quite clearly visible. Visual contact is established. She sees me. That "disappointed" look sets in. Back to normal.

But, at least it got noticed!

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I find that I get my favorite "Ron, you're game is over" look.... the scenario usually goes like this....

A pretty girl is jogging on the road, often with her dog. She sees my Jeep coming at her. "Oh, hot Jeep!", she says to herself. Her back gets straighter. Chest out. Maximum eye candy mode. My jeep gets closer. Her eyes begin to focus not just on the jeep, but the man driving. He's still not quite clearly visible. Visual contact is established. She sees me. That "disappointed" look sets in. Back to normal.

But, at least it got noticed!
Hands down best response of the thread, too good lol #dadbodunity

Status
Not open for further replies.