First Name
Gasan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man
I swear in my JKU sahara white I had somebody say nice Jeep once a day.. I have had my sting gray JLU rubicon for a month, it’s lifted with 35s and have not had one person comment on it.. anyone else experience this? I think my rig is awesome, wondering if it’s too cool and people don’t talk to me because they think I am a douchebag for having a cool rig lol

0EB3EB0A-B863-4B2D-9982-8D9886CDC161.jpeg
I think it's a great looking rig

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Never realized so many Jeep owners needed attention from strangers to make them happy. Like I'm reading a thread on a Harley forum ;)
I am totally surprised by how popular this thread is, but we put a lot of time, energy, and money into our jeeps and we are proud

to be honest when the one guy came up to me I just wanted out of there ASAP lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
That was the only post on this thread that was a waste of time ? How about this one ? and a couple dozen others ? ;)
the thread is a fun waste of time for sure..

But that was just some high school kid, calling himself a mallcrawler lol

StacieMay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Manual Sport S Mojito. 2016 Ram 1500 Blue Streak, 2008 Mazda 3 Sport Maunal
Glad to hear that! I ordered a soft top, it’s being built and often wonder if I’ll regret that decision. I’m glad to hear how much people love their new soft tops :LOL:

BTW, I saw about 12 four door Jeep Wranglers on my way to the mall today and it’s only a 10 minute drive. :rock:

You won't regret it! I have both, one soft for the summer and hard for the long harsh Canadian winter. Now that the hard top is on I want my soft top back, so easy and versatile...but it is nice being able to open the back windshield. ;)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.