Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
Price tag shipped to 80602?
Probably stupid expensive. Huh...thought Sauce was national. Only in NM, AZ and TX. Sorry bro.

Best mac n cheese I've had.
Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Probably stupid expensive. Huh...thought Sauce was national. Only in NM, AZ and TX. Sorry bro.

Best mac n cheese I've had.
My old man used to make a mac and cheese with smoked cheese and smoked brisket in it. Best I've ever had.

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
My old man used to make a mac and cheese with smoked cheese and smoked brisket in it. Best I've ever had.
Well, that sounds amazing. We got a Yoder YS640 earlier this year....been smoking the shit out of beef cuts. Life changing. :)

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Well, that sounds amazing. We got a Yoder YS640 earlier this year....been smoking the shit out of beef cuts. Life changing. :)
We picked up a GMG little smoker. Our most recent adventure was hickory smoked chili.

Chili.jpg

Sponsored

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We picked up a GMG little smoker. Our most recent adventure was hickory smoked chili.

Jeep Wrangler JL JLUR Frame Damage Chili
Looks GREAT!

We've been using Mesquite almost exclusively since it's supposed to impart the most flavor with beef.

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
I make my ā€œMac Mealā€ by taking braised pork shoulder and combining in a pan with poblanos, red onion, garlic, heavy cream and mushrooms. Once onions are translucent I introduce smoked Gouda, smoked sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheese and then toss with whatever shells I want.
top with chived sour cream

more spice? Add jalapeno

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I make my ā€œMac Mealā€ by taking braised pork shoulder and combining in a pan with poblanos, red onion, garlic, heavy cream and mushrooms. Once onions are translucent I introduce smoked Gouda, smoked sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheese and then toss with whatever shells I want.
top with chived sour cream

more spice? Add jalapeno
:drool: smoked Gouda.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Well, I guess the " frame damage" has been settled....Ford better be careful what they wish for when these jump to the Bronco
I heard the Bronco comes with a free can of spray paint so they don't have to put up with stupid threads like this one. They are trying to one up the Jeep thing any way they can. :CWL:

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I heard the Bronco comes with a free can of spray paint so they don't have to put up with stupid threads like this one. They are trying to one up the Jeep thing any way they can. :CWL:
I would have thought it was a trolling thread....except the guy signed up in July and actually was looking at Gobi rack stuff....

Oh well, at least now it's morphed into great ideas for mac n cheese.....

Thanks Dookey! :like:

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
Itā€™s not about integrity of the pictured dam

i just didnā€™t expect to need to spray paint the frame six months after the $60,000 purchase. Seems unacceptable that a brand new vehicle would come with this damage.
I've already spray can'ed the frames on both our jlurs that have less than 2k and 350 miles. It will be ok.

It's not a Ferrari, not even a BMW.

Bruce Willys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Willys, 2021 Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
Well, I guess the " frame damage" has been settled....Ford better be careful what they wish for when these jump to the Bronco
Cause there's no frame to damage?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.