JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Ocean Brew

First Name
Lothar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Looking good. I'm trying to use the tracker and getting a invalid nick name. What would I be doing wrong?

Advertisement

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
Well son of a gun... My salesman told me yesterday that my Jeep had made it to the Memphis rail yard on Friday, so I was expected at least a week or so before it made it to the dealership. He texted me yesterday evening that it had come in. We are going to pick it up this evening. :woot: I told him to leave the plastic on it. He said he'd do that and leave the sticker on the windshield for me.

Pictures he took:

glph6KN.jpg

U2w1jMo.jpg

te2yejr.jpg

3EYPrVz.jpg
Nicely done...white is sweet

Chuckandjennr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
what's the hot list? Also we are neighbors, I'm in Piedmont
Nice - I’m over in Broad Run Oaks.
The hot list is because my vehicle was a lemon and I had a buy back. They hot list your new build so it goes to the front of the line.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Well son of a gun... My salesman told me yesterday that my Jeep had made it to the Memphis rail yard on Friday, so I was expected at least a week or so before it made it to the dealership. He texted me yesterday evening that it had come in. We are going to pick it up this evening. :woot: I told him to leave the plastic on it. He said he'd do that and leave the sticker on the windshield for me.

Pictures he took:

glph6KN.jpg

U2w1jMo.jpg

te2yejr.jpg

3EYPrVz.jpg
Congratulations on it coming in to the dealer. I know you had been waiting quite awhile.

HogWld

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2dr Punk'N Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

Pictures he took:

glph6KN.jpg

U2w1jMo.jpg

te2yejr.jpg

3EYPrVz.jpg
Nice! I like the white. Congrats. My Jeep has been sitting at the rail yard for a week and a half. The dealership keeps telling me, "Any day now, any day". Enjoy.

Sponsored

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Nice - I’m over in Broad Run Oaks.
The hot list is because my vehicle was a lemon and I had a buy back. They hot list your new build so it goes to the front of the line.
sorry to hear about the lemon...was it you driving today on Washington St around 830? I saw a granite crystal rubi headed towards the sheets right before Catharpin...only seen that one, a white one and there's another granite crystal in Piedmont but haven't seen any other JL rubis around here

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab

Pictures he took:

glph6KN.jpg

U2w1jMo.jpg

te2yejr.jpg

3EYPrVz.jpg
the white looks dope, sometimes I wonder if I should have gone that route

Chuckandjennr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
sorry to hear about the lemon...was it you driving today on Washington St around 830? I saw a granite crystal rubi headed towards the sheets right before Catharpin...only seen that one, a white one and there's another granite crystal in Piedmont but haven't seen any other JL rubis around here
Nope - wasn’t me, I’ve been on vacation so while my JLUR has been here, I haven’t so I just got her today at 1pm.

67AF1EDC-E063-4ABE-8F38-0951BD25AAEE.jpeg

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any news on yours?
Thanks for asking. So here is where I am at:

Estimated arrival at the Salt Lake City rail yard on July 5th and they believe it is there, with the small issue that they haven’t had contact with the rail yard in over a week. I am awaiting verification that it is really there and then when they will transport it to the dealer. My wife wants to fly up on Sunday as she has clients (Marriage and Family Therapist) on Saturday and then we drive home over a couple days. I am just waiting for the dealer to get the Jeep.

Sponsored

jeepndogs

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bikini Pearl, 2018 JLUR Ocean Blue (husband's), 1998 TJ Sahara
Thanks for asking. So here is where I am at:

Estimated arrival at the Salt Lake City rail yard on July 5th and they believe it is there, with the small issue that they haven’t had contact with the rail yard in over a week. I am awaiting verification that it is really there and then when they will transport it to the dealer. My wife wants to fly up on Sunday as she has clients (Marriage and Family Therapist) on Saturday and then we drive home over a couple days. I am just waiting for the dealer to get the Jeep.
I can’t believe it’s taken so long! I’m praying you get good news that it’s there. Keep us updated.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can’t believe it’s taken so long! I’m praying you get good news that it’s there. Keep us updated.
It is certainly crazy to me, but all in good time.

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Nope - wasn’t me, I’ve been on vacation so while my JLUR has been here, I haven’t so I just got her today at 1pm.

enjoy, the granite crystal is the only color who doesn't look as awesome in pictures but to me blows the others out the water in person

mine looks just like that, stay in touch maybe we can ride out sometime

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase

Pictures he took:

glph6KN.jpg

U2w1jMo.jpg

te2yejr.jpg

3EYPrVz.jpg
Congrats Sprinkles, you don't see too many white in the room but it looks awesome. Good luck enjoy. I pick up mine tomorrow at 1:00.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase

Congrats Chuck, she's beautiful! i think we joked about 3 weeks ago that our Jeeps would probably come in while we were both on our vacations. Don't ya know. Mine has also been in since last week. I Just got back Sunday. i'm picking up tomorrow at 1.

Advertisement

Advertisement