9SecVmax

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Jeep
New to the forum. Looks like mine is showing "completed" on the first page of this thread. So, does that mean it has been built? -Thanks!

Advertisement

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
It’s probably a bad example as it was a hot list build under a but back of my sport s.
But I ordered from Safford Jeep in warrenton VA. Great group of folks there.
I know those guys, forget the sales manager's name but he is cool....they are fairly close to me but couldn't touch the 8% below invoice I got from Criswell.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
New to the forum. Looks like mine is showing "completed" on the first page of this thread. So, does that mean it has been built? -Thanks!
I don't think so but you can print out your build sheet and window sticker. If you'd like a little more info you can read my post #3650 it basically lets you know what you can do.

Chuckandjennr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I know those guys, forget the sales manager's name but he is cool....they are fairly close to me but couldn't touch the 8% below invoice I got from Criswell.
I can't speak for the pricing, but the staff are great. Polar opposite of the Jack@ss GSM at Lindsay - I bought my lemon from them and they dragged their feet on ordering my replacement for so long that Stericycle told me to go to Safford. Lindsay passed me around telling me lie after lie about ordering for over 30 days and Safford ordered it in under 15 minutes.
To be exact I think it was 16 days from order to delivery for the hot list order.

Sponsored

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
Just got these pictures from the dealership, picking it up later today! Exactly 3 weeks from order to delivery.

EE0D8D6C-1F8F-471F-AFF3-9504D7B733ED.jpeg
3A758E19-88C6-40E0-9A1E-D525F6EC0EE6.jpeg
B57555A9-73EB-4C54-BC36-F5BBCE5F7BEB.jpeg
very nice. congrats!!

Chuckandjennr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Did y'alls Jeeps still have the plastic on the seats/ etc when you picked it up or did the dealership already remove it?
When mine arrived it had all the plastic. Dealer should prep vehicle (sticker etc.) and then remove the plastic and detail if needed (because I was a buy back, my jeep got the extra "Up to 65 miles" of testing done to it in Ohio).

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
I think I'd like it to have the plastic on it when I pick it up... wondering if that's normal or an odd request.
its your ride request what you want...i requested no dealer decal anywhere on the car...they honored it...they sent pictures with plastic on everything when I picked it up plastic was on screen and interior lights

Sponsored

SPRINKLES

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, 2001 TJ
its your ride request what you want...i requested no dealer decal anywhere on the car...they honored it...they sent pictures with plastic on everything when I picked it up plastic was on screen and interior lights
Yea, I won't be sporting a dealer sticker, but I'm fine if one is on it when I pick it up. I'll drive off w/ them thinking it'll stay there, but make no mistake... It'll be off of it as soon as I get my hands on a hair dryer. :D

Last edited:

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
I can't speak for the pricing, but the staff are great. Polar opposite of the Jack@ss GSM at Lindsay - I bought my lemon from them and they dragged their feet on ordering my replacement for so long that Stericycle told me to go to Safford. Lindsay passed me around telling me lie after lie about ordering for over 30 days and Safford ordered it in under 15 minutes.
To be exact I think it was 16 days from order to delivery for the hot list order.
what's the hot list? Also we are neighbors, I'm in Piedmont

9SecVmax

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Jeep
I don't think so but you can print out your build sheet and window sticker. If you'd like a little more info you can read my post #3650 it basically lets you know what you can do.
Dealer called me. Pretty much when you see the VIN to Window Sticker, the vehicle was completed and processing shipping.

SPRINKLES

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, 2001 TJ
Well son of a gun... My salesman told me yesterday that my Jeep had made it to the Memphis rail yard on Friday, so I was expected at least a week or so before it made it to the dealership. He texted me yesterday evening that it had come in. We are going to pick it up this evening. :woot: I told him to leave the plastic on it. He said he'd do that and leave the sticker on the windshield for me.

Pictures he took:

glph6KN.jpg

U2w1jMo.jpg

te2yejr.jpg

3EYPrVz.jpg

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
Well son of a gun... My salesman told me yesterday that my Jeep had made it to the Memphis rail yard on Friday, so I was expected at least a week or so before it made it to the dealership. He texted me yesterday evening that it had come in. We are going to pick it up this evening. :woot: I told him to leave the plastic on it. He said he'd do that and leave the sticker on the windshield for me.
Congratulations, looks great!

Advertisement

Advertisement