Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
When unboxing our JL soft top, we noticed something, there’s no instructions! We also noticed there were no instructions available online anywhere. So we decided to make this video and hopefully it comes in handy!

Also, if you need a soft top we have the Sailcloth and Twill tops available to order!

-Alex
Sponsored

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
I watched this through your YouTube channel the other night. Just wanted to say "Great Video". Thanks!

Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
When unboxing our JL soft top, we noticed something, there’s no instructions! We also noticed there were no instructions available online anywhere. So we decided to make this video and hopefully it comes in handy!

Also, if you need a soft top we have the Sailcloth and Twill tops available to order!

-Alex
Hi Alex. Is there a way to get on a email list to be notified when Quadratec adds new JL compatible accessories to their website? Not a general list, but JL specific? If not, your email list manager should be easily configurable to do subsets. MailChimp, GetResponse, Drip, etc. all have this option.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
As soon as the prices come down from the moon, I'll buy one. But $2,200?? Um, no.

OP
OP
Quadratec

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hi Alex. Is there a way to get on a email list to be notified when Quadratec adds new JL compatible accessories to their website? Not a general list, but JL specific? If not, your email list manager should be easily configurable to do subsets. MailChimp, GetResponse, Drip, etc. all have this option.
As of right now we do not have such a specific function, but I have brought it up. Hopefully this will be something we can do in the near future!

-Alex

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
As of right now we do not have such a specific function, but I have brought it up. Hopefully this will be something we can do in the near future!

-Alex
Thanks Alex. I'm sure it will easily increase your sales, so should be a no-brainer. )

Sponsored

OP
OP
Quadratec

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Also, if you don't want to take the time to watch that, you can read through our write up on the install here instead! I hope this is helpful for everyone!

-Alex

docjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, Firecracker Red

-Alex

Alex,
Thank you! I used your video yesterday to install my soft top! Lifesaver!
Now, on to your site to buy stuff!!

OP
OP
Quadratec

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Alex,
Thank you! I used your video yesterday to install my soft top! Lifesaver!
Now, on to your site to buy stuff!!
Excellent! Glad our video was helpful for you! If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask

-Alex
Sponsored