JL Soft Top Install Video!

Mole351

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
If anyone has any questions on the install, don't hesitate to ask us!

-Alex
Hi Alex...GREAT video. I was going to do my install - with no questions because of your video, and i either don't have or misplaced the shoulder bolts so i am stuck at the beginning. I can't find anywhere online the specs of the bolts or even where to get them (they're only listed on OEM's site as part of their install PDF as part "U" or something like that). do you all sell them, and/or can you give me the specs on them if you know it? I'll probably hit up my dealer but if you have them could get them directly from Quadratec...

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Havnaparty

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
When unboxing our JL soft top, we noticed something, there’s no instructions! We also noticed there were no instructions available online anywhere. So we decided to make this video and hopefully it comes in handy!

Also, if you need a soft top we have the Sailcloth and Twill tops available to order!

-Alex
Awesome and extremely informative video for the install of the OEM JL soft top Thank you

TonyCosta64

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Rubicon
I have a 2 door so how does the install differ? I'm in the process of buying one off of craigslist but nervous of missing parts bolts.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2 door so how does the install differ? I'm in the process of buying one off of craigslist but nervous of missing parts bolts.
L-shaped part over each door, roller flange on each back roll bar, rear window bar clip rear corners. Lift top on back, insert bar into each roller flange, bolt the bracket on each side of roll bar, lift top, connect two front clips to windshield, put in windows, done.
Sponsored