First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Tough crowd today...thanks for posting the seat stitching- I think it looks pretty cool.
So cool I refuse to put my normal bartacks over bc I dont want to hide it! Seeing that 392 embroidery just makes me wanna do a lil jig!
Sponsored

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Ty! Like sahara got a great black dash... love it. And I would drool for a 392 2 door or a 707 hellcat trackhawk demon idk 4 door!

I love 2-doors...But if Jeep stuffed a Hellcat in any Wrangler, I would order as soon as the dealer could accept orders!

Anyway, congrats on your 392! Looks great and I suspect you accessorize it beautifully!

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
My Rubi has gray dash panels, not sure if it came that way or if they were changed, I bought it used. Initially I wanted the red, but now I’m thinking the gray might look better after all.

Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Lol, this thread cracks me up, feels like real house wives of Mopar. Anyway, nice jeep.

If you really want to see some bad interior choices you should take a look at the Bronco. They did a lot of things right, but the plastic interior looks like it came from an 80s minivan.

Last edited:

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
My Rubi has gray dash panels, not sure if it came that way or if they were changed, I bought it used. Initially I wanted the red, but now I’m thinking the gray might look better after all.
amen to gray on mojito dash

WagzDad

First Name
Carroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Good looking vehicle. I chose the crystal granite because it does not show the road grime and spots in between washing.

Everything you want can be addressed by a custom shop and appropriate paint or powder coat application. Even the stitches color can be altered. Henry Ford said you can have any color lipstick you want as long as it’s black. I’d say you are already well ahead of the game.

If the color scheme really gets under your skin, consider losing the winch tampon.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I think she was just trying to be cute and funny guys. I mean it failed miserably but don't take it so personal lol enjoy your jeep girl!
Wow that was the first thing written that hurts! I don't everrrr fail miserably! Wash your mouth out with soap! 😝 Honestly, the people with the starchy comments just reacted how they felt necessary. Its all good and definately entertaining!

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Lol, this thread cracks me up, feels like real house wives of Mopar. Anyway, nice jeep.

If you want to really see some bad interior choices you should take a look at the Bronco. They did a lot of things right, but the plastic interior looks like it came from an 80s minivan.
Wayyyy to many panels everywhere!! I noticed that too. And it isnt nice plastic. I saw a tester that had women’s ringed hand damage all over it

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Wayyyy to many panels everywhere!! I noticed that too. And it isnt nice plastic. I saw a tester that had women’s ringed hand damage all over it
I cancelled my bronco order.... but I did like the simplicity of the interior, just like the interior of the defender. But plasticy feeling is NOT a good thing.