First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
For years now jeep designers have dropped the ball. I don’t work and have no plans to work but for jeep I would reconsider bc they seriously need someone who isn’t color blind and is coherent to handle their “lipstick” department.

It started going downhill when jeep had the brilliant idea that a red dash would be loved by all and match all the rubi exterior colors. It didnt. Now you can get gecko with that red dash. Like wtf Jeep. Jeep’s styling has become halfassed at best. No effort. No thought. My 392 didn’t even get the 392 tailgate badge, for some idiot threw on the standard jl badge like I wouldn’t notice, and it happened on MANY 392’s. Jeep also decided to put a matte chrome ring all over the place on the dash and gear shift, but leaves the empty indentation around the cup holder less than 1 inch away from the gear shift. If you aren’t familiar with the 392, it was detailed in a gold bronze color. But again Jeep failed and used multiple colors that don’t even match. The gold wheels are mostly platinum. The 392 s gold bronze. The shocks are gold. The rubi lettering is outlined in brownish bronze. The stitching on the seats is a tan orange and Jeep didnt even try to incorporate one of their many gold bronze colors in the interior minus the thread fail. It seems with every additional model Jeep throws at us, they forget about attention to detail. They just throw shit at the jeep and see what sticks. Given the amount of options, we could be ordering some badassed looking stock Jeep’s if only Jeep was “a la cart” instead of no choice within model.

but really
HIRE ME BECAUSE YOUR STYLIST IS COLORBLIND, LAZY, AND IS CRAP. even high I could do
a better job bc I learned how to match colors in kindergarten.

AND NO ONE WANTS THAT STUPID “UNLIMITED” decal. In fact. Delete all decals it would make my life easier bc I wouldn’t have to remove them all….

but geez I love Jeep’s…. Especially my 9th one… the 392! Kicks ass.
Sponsored

CorvZ061

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
For years now jeep designers have dropped the ball. I don’t work and have no plans to work but for jeep I would reconsider bc they seriously need someone who isn’t color blind and is coherent to handle their “lipstick” department.

It started going downhill when jeep had the brilliant idea that a red dash would be loved by all and match all the rubi exterior colors. It didnt. Now you can get gecko with that red dash. Like wtf Jeep. Jeep’s styling has become halfassed at best. No effort. No thought. My 392 didn’t even get the 392 tailgate badge, for some idiot threw on the standard jl badge like I wouldn’t notice, and it happened on MANY 392’s. Jeep also decided to put a matte chrome ring all over the place on the dash and gear shift, but leaves the empty indentation around the cup holder less than 1 inch away from the gear shift. If you aren’t familiar with the 392, it was detailed in a gold bronze color. But again Jeep failed and used multiple colors that don’t even match. The gold wheels are mostly platinum. The 392 s gold bronze. The shocks are gold. The rubi lettering is outlined in brownish bronze. The stitching on the seats is a tan orange and Jeep didnt even try to incorporate one of their many gold bronze colors in the interior minus the thread fail. It seems with every additional model Jeep throws at us, they forget about attention to detail. They just throw shit at the jeep and see what sticks. Given the amount of options, we could be ordering some badassed looking stock Jeep’s if only Jeep was “a la cart” instead of no choice within model.

but really
HIRE ME BECAUSE YOUR STYLIST IS COLORBLIND, LAZY, AND IS CRAP. even high I could do

AND NO ONE WANTS THAT STUPID “UNLIMITED” decal. In fact. Delete all decals it would make my life easier bc I wouldn’t have to remove them all….

I guess you assume you speak for everyone? It's a parts bin mass produced vehicle, not some one off build.

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR

but really

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep fail 1627227296541

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
So, basically, you're wanting a Dior jeep? Yup, that would really make a difference.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep fail 1627228858622

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Tell us how you really feel Jenne!

775AA525-6E08-4622-9483-B74538B932AD.jpeg

I skipped most of the TL;DR paragraph (I get enough of that from my wife) but I can’t say I disagree that some of the color choices are questionable. My Ocean Blue rubicon looks like a Buffalo Bills fan jeep because of the blue/red color scheme.

But come on, @Jjirish give the people what they really want... pics of the 392!

ifonline

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Small Business Owner
Blah, blah, blah... They just throw shit at the jeep and see what sticks... blah, blah, blah.
Clearly they got everything to stick at least twice, considering your profile shows you have both a 2020 and a 2021 Rubicon.

Sponsored

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)

but really

Jeep doesn’t have “a stylist”. They have a design team with a population roughly the size of the town where I was born. The ideas that rise to the top are the product of extensive market testing tempered and modified by the accountants who always favor the one-size-fits-all plan to reduce production costs and increase profit.

There is no color design plan that pleases everybody, but with record Jeep sales you’re gonna have a hard time persuading anybody that Jeep‘s design team is run by an “idiot” (or a team of idiots).

People spend sh@tloads of money customizing their Jeeps. If I cared a wit about the badging and the color of the dash panels (I don’t), I could have them all replaced/repainted/chromed for a small fraction of what most people here spend customizing their Jeeps.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Tell us how you really feel Jenne!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep fail 775AA525-6E08-4622-9483-B74538B932AD

I skipped most of the TL;DR paragraph (I get enough of that from my wife) but I can’t say I disagree that some of the color choices are questionable. My Ocean Blue rubicon looks like a Buffalo Bills fan jeep because of the blue/red color scheme.

But come on, @Jjirish give the people what they really want... pics of the 392!
I just ordered my Buffalo Bills front plate for my Ocean Blue JLUR. I see this as a plus. :)