Not open for further replies.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Pls dont laugh at me. What does subbed mean?
Subscribed to.

I like this thread because it's just a little bit of seriousness and a whole lot of casual jokes.

To the thirst comments with this thread, I'm a ginger beard, married to a ginger, and have a junior ginger running around. I have enough crazy in my life. :CWL: I can however be platonic with other good spirited folks on this forum, my counselor says it's good for me to talk to other humans.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Subscribed to.

I like this thread because it's just a little bit of seriousness and a whole lot of casual jokes.

To the thirst comments with this thread, I'm a ginger beard, married to a ginger, and have a junior ginger running around. I have enough crazy in my life. :CWL: I can however be platonic with other good spirited folks on this forum, my counselor says it's good for me to talk to other humans.
Im a ginger! We rock sarcasm with style and grace! Hi to the fam... lucky to have a guy with good taste for ppl and jeeps!

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Try this

You buy these 3m velcro strips:

https://www.amazon.com/Command-Pict...o+strips+with+adhesive&qid=1634316823&sr=8-20

Trim to size and stick it to the back of the button. Then you get these:

https://www.amazon.com/VELCRO-Brand...7cad7536576&tag=interesting_things_os-20&th=1

Trim them down and velcro to the 3m strip on the back of the button and you have a pull tab.

If you come up with a more permanent solution (or this doesn't work) pull off the 3m adhesive off and no harm no foul.
I own both already!
The silicone fingertips were a bust... i will give this a go.

Sponsored

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
Ha! Sorry i really try to acknowledge everyone in my threads... but i do miss some here and there...
The seat warmer.... yesh hella hot here. Hot muggy humid.... so i keep the ac at abt 68 and the heated seat is bc my masseuse moved and im in pain! She took a neck that needed major surgery and magically over 3 years of therapy literally "fixed it"... now im left being sore so the heat helps. Kinda a boring answer i know.
This. Have had multiple spinal surgeries and use my seat heater nearly year round.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Would using your thumb make a difference?

Another idea, years ago I pitched a product idea to one of the aftermarket vendors. They ended up making it and sending me a free unit. That was cool.
and made money off your intellectual property without paying you royalties. that's cool.

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
and made money off your intellectual property without paying you royalties. that's cool.
I think it was cool... and this is my thread. Comeon Entropy... dont be a debbie downer.

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Well here's my 2 cents. In order to not "mess up" you dash with glue, attachments, Velcro etc... I would use an object like the key chain can opener, its fast easy and can be put away quickly in case you run into the "Jeep Nail police" . You can just say "Officer , I wasn't closing the windows, I was opening this can of BEER that was in my glove compartment."

Aesikidesi

First Name
Rubin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUA / RUFICON
Occupation
Data Analyst / IT Data Recovery
Vehicle Showcase
Doesnt everyone?
Well its called washing. When you done playing with dirt with your hands you don't just use a towel paper and say ok its clean......you wash. Same goes for your @ss.....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.