Sponsored

How often do you check your build status?

IceBerg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XR 392
IF you think waiting on your jeep to be built is bad trying waiting on a Form 4 from the ATF.

You kids will grow up and your hair will turn grey before your form gets approved.
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Are you the one maintaining the GG spreadsheet by chance?...that thread is realllllly long and was hoping to get added.
Nope, it's on its third updater since the first two guys got theirs. OINC's volunteered.

Just post your POC Order date, current status, and some info about your build on the thread and OINC will add you to it.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
5 Times is a lot, but still not as nutty as the dozens of us in the Gorilla Glass Thread that even track each other's progress.

If it makes you feel better, the status can change mid-day.
That isn't nutty at all. It gives you ammo when ur dealer says everything is on-track and you can show 50 others are already driving their similar builds whiles yours rots in D.

I've put off notching up to passive-aggressive nasty, but Friday is 8 weeks and I still know absolutely nothing. I've only contacted my dealer twice 8n these 8 weeks asking for status updates, but tonite will make 3.

When he tells me everything is normal to still be in D, I can offer back to him orders place weeks after mine that are already delivered. And, heck, he can even check it cuz there were placed at HIS dealership.

I check build/sticker 2 times a day. Jeep chat about every 3rd day and Jeep Phone once a week.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
That isn't nutty at all. It gives you ammo when ur dealer says everything is on-track and you can show 50 others are already driving their similar builds whiles yours rots in D.

I've put off notching up to passive-aggressive nasty, but Friday is 8 weeks and I still know absolutely nothing. I've only contacted my dealer twice 8n these 8 weeks asking for status updates, but tonite will make 3.

When he tells me everything is normal to still be in D, I can offer back to him orders place weeks after mine that are already delivered. And, heck, he can even check it cuz there were placed at HIS dealership.

I check build/sticker 2 times a day. Jeep chat about every 3rd day and Jeep Phone once a week.
FYI, Crypto emailed me as soon as build and sticker were up, just need to register on it.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed

Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
Just chatted about my week-old order....

"Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. In this case we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family! "

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red

"Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. In this case we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family! "
Ditto for me too!!

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red

au1994

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4xe, BMW X1
Occupation
Chickens

I‘ve seen this enough to where I mumble it in my sleep…

Sponsored

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I checked cryptostickers daily and did Jeep chat weekly. Once the build started I chatted daily. My dealer did a pretty good job of keeping me updated via text along the way.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Ok, lol, didn't realize that's what it's called...thanks!!
UPDATE:

I received an email this afternoon from Cryptostickers. They found my build sheet. I think this means my jeep is built and waiting for emissions and final inspection before they generate a window sticker and put it on a slow train to So Cal.
Sponsored