Sponsored

How often do you check your order status?

Zo6

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 2017 Challenger SPS 392 2017 JK Rubicon Hard Rock
Occupation
Engineering Professor Retired
Ordered my Rubicon JL hard top, regret not ordering dual top. I have VIN and VON. My sheet states order date 2/26, est. ship date 3/16. Currently in D1 status.
K
I ordered 3/5 (technically 3/7 the order was sent). I have yet to bug Jeep Chat, but have been tracking it though two separate services. They seem to update at different times of the day, so I have been being kept well informed.
What are your services?
I ordered 3/5 (technically 3/7 the order was sent). I have yet to bug Jeep Chat, but have been tracking it though two separate services. They seem to update at different times of the day, so I have been being kept well informed.
What
Sponsored

Babsmike

First Name
Barb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S Convertible
Placed my order with the dealership on Tuesday and they called this morning and said it was officially ordered this morning. When can I expect to get a VON# and/or VIN#.

OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
If your order is placed you should have a VON already. Most people are getting a vin writhin 1-2 days.... I unfortunately, am on 3 weeks as of today with no vin! Ugh! What you have ordered has a lot to do with it. For example they haven’t started 2 door production yet. I ordered a 4 door and according to jeep chat (take everything they say lightly as they are often misinformed and contradict each other depending on what agent you are speaking with) there aren’t any delays on my build.

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
If your order is placed you should have a VON already. Most people are getting a vin writhin 1-2 days.... I unfortunately, am on 3 weeks as of today with no vin! Ugh! What you have ordered has a lot to do with it. For example they haven’t started 2 door production yet. I ordered a 4 door and according to jeep chat (take everything they say lightly as they are often misinformed and contradict each other depending on what agent you are speaking with) there aren’t any delays on my build.
My 2 door order was placed February 15th; I had a VON & VIN immediately.

Sponsored

ClayMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, BMW 328i Convertible
Placed my order with the dealership on Tuesday and they called this morning and said it was officially ordered this morning. When can I expect to get a VON# and/or VIN#.
Check with your dealer, they will most likely have it in a few days. Congratulations! What did you buy?

ewaetzman

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JLU)
Order placed on 2/28 and got my VIN within a day or 2. I've been checking every few days. For the last week or so, I the reps have been telling me "assembly should start shortly."

Here's tonight's conversation:
upload_2018-3-24_21-59-36.png

I just with they would empower the reps with more updated information or better yet, make an automated system so that we could just check quickly and get on with my day. </end rant>

Babsmike

First Name
Barb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check with your dealer, they will most likely have it in a few days. Congratulations! What did you buy?
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Sport S premium soft top 4 door

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Order placed on 2/28 and got my VIN within a day or 2. I've been checking every few days. For the last week or so, I the reps have been telling me "assembly should start shortly."

Here's tonight's conversation:
upload_2018-3-24_21-59-36.png

I just with they would empower the reps with more updated information or better yet, make an automated system so that we could just check quickly and get on with my day. </end rant>
They should create a mobile app for order status. Or let us sign-up for text message notifications.

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve pretty much been checking daily. I just looked at the calendar and I still have 4 1/2 week’s until the 8 week mark to start getting annoyed. Lol I think we’re all getting antsy as we’re all sitting here waiting.

Sponsored

Babsmike

First Name
Barb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my VON number but still no VIN number

Babsmike

First Name
Barb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Called yesterday and VIN came in yesterday morning.

OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Yeah a lot of orders started moving over the last 2 days.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I ordered 3/21 and haven’t checked status yet. I’ll probably check with dealer on Wednesday. That will be two weeks. After that I’ll probably check every 2-3 weeks or so.

JeepEagle1

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Punk'n Metallic
Every day (sigh)...
Sponsored