Help on installations

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
and you can’t do the fuse tap with the mopar headlights ?
Of course you can use a fuse tap for the Mopar headlight Halos, the thread I linked too is to show how to run the tap. Starting post #7 in that thread bLnewt shows how he wired in the fuse tap. You can use that to power anything within reason to be on with the ignition just don't exceed the fuse rating. I just wired the Halos to the Auxiliary switch so they could be turned off if needed.

Gregj
Sponsored

OP
OP

CliffordJL

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited
Of course you can use a fuse tap for the Mopar headlight Halos, the thread I linked too is to show how to run the tap. Starting post #7 in that thread bLnewt shows how he wired in the fuse tap. You can use that to power anything within reason to be on with the ignition just don't exceed the fuse rating. I just wired the Halos to the Auxiliary switch so they could be turned off if needed.

Gregj
okay thanks man, so i can just use the wiring harness that comes with the kit and buy additional fuse taps and be good for the wiring job

Spudster420

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep jl
So i just installed my new halo LED headlights yesterday. Install was easy and i just used a fuse tap into the heated seats fuse. See pics below.

20190929_182711.jpg

20190929_182332.jpg

20190929_182259.jpg

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
So i just installed my new halo LED headlights yesterday. Install was easy and i just used a fuse tap into the heated seats fuse. See pics below.
got my DRL’s hooked up tonight.

157AFC6D-FC15-470F-9BB8-03C2438EAADB.jpeg

Rye_T

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Yes, they will work, given you program your Jeep with the Tazer JL accordingly.

Jeep.png
Man that looks great. What wheel/tire set up are you running? I love how everything is spaced on the stock suspension, flare is filled but with plenty of space for travel
Sponsored