Help on installations

CliffordJL

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited
So I have the Sport S and I am planning on getting the rubicon Led headlights as well as the High Rise fenders. My question is, will this work on the sport s, DRL's and all. I have done some searching around on here and have not found a definite answer just yet. I already have the tazer jl and I am just wanting to make sure it will all work out before I go and spend the money on these parts. Can anyone help me figure it out? or have pictures of these items installed on a sport?
Sponsored

Bruc29

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Utility worker
The headlights should work only thing that won’t is the halo unless u try to modify your connector harness to add an extra pin , or buy the adapter harness from one of the members here that have a long 4th wire to run a fuse tap or what not. I’m not sure about the led fender lights I don’t have a sport I have a Sahara and mine was plug and play with the tazer

danny01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Yes, they will work, given you program your Jeep with the Tazer JL accordingly.

Jeep.png

Sponsored

OP
OP

CliffordJL

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited
The headlights should work only thing that won’t is the halo unless u try to modify your connector harness to add an extra pin , or buy the adapter harness from one of the members here that have a long 4th wire to run a fuse tap or what not. I’m not sure about the led fender lights I don’t have a sport I have a Sahara and mine was plug and play with the tazer
The halos wont work even with the tazer?

danny01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Can I ask where you got those headlights from? are they 9in and plug and play?
They're the KIWI Master 9 inch headlights. They're plug and play except for the halo function, where you do need to run wiring to an ignition source. I used a fuse tap into the Driver heated seat fuse (#57) to power the halos. Have been working just fine since install and have given me no problems. Highly recommend.

Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
909BF09F-F614-4736-926F-39604EE0C9DC.jpeg
I put a set of those on the Rubicon for my wife and ran the wires to the auxiliary switches under the hood. I did order some pins for the headlight connector to try to add the halo wires to the bcm but can’t find the proper pins for the bcm plug. May have to go to the you pull it to find some.
Gregj

Bruc29

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Utility worker
The halos wont work even with the tazer?
They will if you run the wires to the BCM and than activate it through the tazer but I’m not sure if theirs a tutorial on doing that here on the forum the fuse tap is probably the easiest way so far... I just installed the led oem headlights on my Sahara today and need to figure out a way to get the 4th pin ran to get the halos to work

OP
OP

CliffordJL

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited
They will if you run the wires to the BCM and than activate it through the tazer but I’m not sure if theirs a tutorial on doing that here on the forum the fuse tap is probably the easiest way so far... I just installed the led oem headlights on my Sahara today and need to figure out a way to get the 4th pin ran to get the halos to work
the fuse tap pretty tough to do by yourself ? i’ve done wiring in the past but not involving that

OP
OP

CliffordJL

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited