Sponsored

Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders.

droosifer

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
In the same boat, I had 2 orders and cancelled 1. I have the other order still, but I’m really loving my Jeep. I put it in 99 status so that it can’t be picked up for production. I’ll hold it awhile longer and see where things are at. Originally I think MY 23 was as long as they would hold original reservations, but that will probably change. I can’t have both either. Maybe my fiancé will want it. 😂
We are in the EXACT same boat. I never thought of making my other order a 99 so I’ll do that now! But who knows I already am planning that I’ll most likely be MY24 for that order. I also can’t have both but my Gf is not as interested in these things as I am and makes fun of me for being in what she calls “the forums”. Shoutout to the 6g forums too.
Sponsored

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
We are in the EXACT same boat. I never thought of making my other order a 99 so I’ll do that now! But who knows I already am planning that I’ll most likely be MY24 for that order. I also can’t have both but my Gf is not as interested in these things as I am and makes fun of me for being in what she calls “the forums”. Shoutout to the 6g forums too.
She’s not fully opposed the idea, but she’s been waiting on them to refresh the 4Runner or possibly the new Sequoia. She has a 2018 4Runner TRD off-road, but it’s just outdated compared to the Jeep and Bronco. But yes! Definitely 99 your order to buy you some more time at least until MY 23 and possibly longer!

JJ_WA

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dakota, 2017 Cherokee, 2023 Willys XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Higher Education
Clubs

Delivered* 7/5
*Car is being shipped to Colorado and they were great with being accessible and available to the shipping company.
Interesting they'd ship to you in CO. What is the extra hassle/fee involved to do the extra (?) shipping.

Thanks!

newtothis

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Cherokee Overland 4xe
Occupation
Living
Interesting they'd ship to you in CO. What is the extra hassle/fee involved to do the extra (?) shipping.

Thanks!
Shipping to me was on my own dime and time to set it up. Not having to fly there and do the drive back was well worth the cost.

Sponsored

snider.lindseyp

First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass, 2022 JLU Willys Edition
Occupation
Teacher
Anyone else still stuck in shipping? My Jeep was built on June 28 and had an original ETA of July 19. Now the tracker and JC are saying that an ETA is not set and that it is awaiting shipping.

JJ_WA

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dakota, 2017 Cherokee, 2023 Willys XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Higher Education
Clubs

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xE, XC90 ReCharge
Anyone else still stuck in shipping? My Jeep was built on June 28 and had an original ETA of July 19. Now the tracker and JC are saying that an ETA is not set and that it is awaiting shipping.
Almost exact same for me. Built on June 29 with ETA of July 20 - now it’s TBD.

Sponsored

Hooker47

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR XR
8 Mar 22 order date. Just went into production yesterday with a delivery date of 13 July. Delivery date was pushed right to 3 Aug… JLURXR 4 Dr, 3.6 e-torque w/almost all option except leather.

miklm

First Name
Miklm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Great experience at Gupton today. They bent over backwards to accommodate a schedule change and had me out the door in exactly one hour. The deal was exactly as it was discussed back in January when I ordered. No games, just good honest Jeep enthusiasts selling to other enthusiasts! Met Renee & Daniel. Great people, great deal and worth the wait.

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Almost exact same for me. Built on June 29 with ETA of July 20 - now it’s TBD.
Maybe it will just show up without notice! It has happened before.

Sprocket

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubicon Eco, 14 Grand Cherokee Eco, BMW 328d
If anyone has time while at Gupton this week, will you please post a picture of my Rubicon in Hydro Blue? It's an EcoDiesel w/ a black soft top. Last 6 digits of the vin are 161228. I'm picking it up next Sat and it's been on order since Jan 11th, so I'm excited to see it!

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Anyone got an email or phone number for a salesperson at Gupton that you've worked with for below invoice pricing? Or should I just call them up and ask for some of the names I've seen? (Renee, etc.)
Sponsored