Affiliate pricing on current orders. CALL YOUR DEALER

Rugradu8

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler TJ
I guess I should follow up to see if there’s anything else he could do to help…especially since my order was placed while Tread Lightly was accepted and my vehicle was originally scheduled for delivery prior to October 1st.
I’m not saving quite as much as you since my order is a Willys Sport JLU hardtop but it would definitely help soften the raised price of my Jeep since ordered (it went up several hundred so far & I’m kinda dreading the October increase)
Let us know what Tom says. I emailed him my Tread Lightly letter and my Control Number beginning of the week. He said he will honor it if the Jeep shows up by Oct 1st. I'm still in D1 status so no 6% under invoice for me. He says I'm all set for 5% under though.
Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Let us know what Tom says. I emailed him my Tread Lightly letter and my Control Number beginning of the week. He said he will honor it if the Jeep shows up by Oct 1st. I'm still in D1 status so no 6% under invoice for me. He says I'm all set for 5% under though.
What did you order?

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
I got the same email response.
5% under is still a good deal, I’m just bummed to be out the $100 fee to join TL and an extra 1% would have been even better deal.
BTW, nice choice on the Willys. 👍
I wonder if there’s a Willys-specific part that’s delaying our Jeeps? Mine was in D1 and slipped back into D-status purgatory. 😕

Sponsored

Rugradu8

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler TJ
I got the same email response.
5% under is still a good deal, I’m just bummed to be out the $100 fee to join TL and an extra 1% would have been even better deal.
BTW, nice choice on the Willys. 👍
I wonder if there’s a Willys-specific part that’s delaying our Jeeps? Mine was in D1 and slipped back into D-status purgatory. 😕
Thanks, was disappointed to hear about TL discount as well. When did you order yours? I ordered on 8/18 so still early for me. I was told average delivery time is 8 - 10 weeks. Some sooner some later. Sorry to hear about your build. Im guessing it's the Willy's hood sticker holding ours back 😁

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
I placed my order 8/10.
I’ve heard the same timeframe…some earlier and some later. Really hoping next week is the week mine finally gets delivered.

RisingEagle

First Name
Armond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4DR Ocean Blue Rubicon
I agree with some of the others - the 5% under invoice is still a great price. losing the 1% under ends up costing you ~$400 (~1% of $50k =$500, -$100 to join tread-lightly) so shouldn't be a huge show-stopper for most spending $50k on a Jeep.

the dealers charging $4k over MSRP - those are the guys you gotta stay away from.

still - it is sad to see the 1% go away ;(

kiddy2fan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer, 2011 Honda Civic
Haven't heard a peep from my dealer here, I did print my FCA Affiliate certificate this weekend and it says its expires 1/1/2022 but when I log into my account it says I have 2 available and doesn't mention an expiration date. Seems like any orders that were placed using the FCA pricing would be honored by Jeep and the Jeep dealer.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Haven't heard a peep from my dealer here, I did print my FCA Affiliate certificate this weekend and it says its expires 1/1/2022 but when I log into my account it says I have 2 available and doesn't mention an expiration date. Seems like any orders that were placed using the FCA pricing would be honored by Jeep and the Jeep dealer.
They can still be used only Wrangler Grand Cherokee and two others I saw that it doesn’t apply to.

kiddy2fan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer, 2011 Honda Civic
They can still be used only Wrangler Grand Cherokee and two others I saw that it doesn’t apply to.
My order was placed for a Jeep Wrangler in August so I'm hoping they still honor the deal. I seen the copy of the email about it and its addressed to South Detroit Area Dealers, being in the south I hope that doesn't apply to me. Not sure what I will do when it comes in and the dealer is expecting me to pay full msrp cause that ain't gonna happen. Given me and my wife both work from home I will most likely ask for my deposit back and keep sharing a vehicle and most likely go visit my Ford dealer and see if they are accepting the supplier discount I'm eligible for through my work and order a new F150 even though I really want a Jeep but the budget comes before wants.

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
I applied for Tread Lightly in March......waiting for my coupon.😎
Got my Jeep in April just in case.🚙

OP
OP
TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
My order was placed for a Jeep Wrangler in August so I'm hoping they still honor the deal. I seen the copy of the email about it and its addressed to South Detroit Area Dealers, being in the south I hope that doesn't apply to me. Not sure what I will do when it comes in and the dealer is expecting me to pay full msrp cause that ain't gonna happen. Given me and my wife both work from home I will most likely ask for my deposit back and keep sharing a vehicle and most likely go visit my Ford dealer and see if they are accepting the supplier discount I'm eligible for through my work and order a new F150 even though I really want a Jeep but the budget comes before wants.
It's nationwide

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
It's nationwide
Yep. Gupton is the only dealership I’ve seen on these forums that’ll still honor Tread Lightly 1% discount if Jeep order was placed prior to October 1st.
Sponsored