Sponsored

Did 2022 orders from Gupton get delivered in a reasonable amount of time.

gburchett

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JLR, Sting-Gray, ‘15 Ford Fusion, ‘16 F450
Ordered 2/22. Scheduled for delivery 6/26. Not holding my breath, still showing scheduled for production. Been like that for about 2 weeks now.
Sponsored

Apexcars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500
The tracker updated last night from June 30 delivery to June 24. If they can get it ready fast enough I can pick it up before I leave the country for 2 weeks on the 3rd

ssrgeoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2022 JLURD
Ordered 4/18
Built 5/13
Delivered 5/27
Picked up 6/9

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
After a horrible ordeal ...
December 24th delivered on April 12th picked up on the 24th.
Your time should be shorter as some of the supply issues are subsiding. I would expect three months which is reasonable for a build to spec vehicle.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
You remember I'm sure, 15 weeks on both of mine. June-October and December-April.

My guess is similar on the build times now, possibly a little shorter if they got caught up from the December backlog, just not sure on the current delivery delays, if they are still running 4-8 weeks to ship after build.

I know Daniel and Renee both ordered new personal Wranglers at the same time and Daniel's took longer than hers, which I may or may not have ribbed him about.

My gut says, if you throw out the bogus "I got mine in 6-8 weeks" troll posts and the poor people who sadly waited 6 months, I'm guessing you will wait 12-18 weeks because the 23's have been open to order a bit now.

No matter the outcome, I hope yours comes quickly if you order. They owe you. 🙂

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kryten

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
You remember I'm sure, 15 weeks on both of mine. June-October and December-April.

My guess is similar on the build times now, possibly a little shorter if they got caught up from the December backlog, just not sure on the current delivery delays, if they are still running 4-8 weeks to ship after build.

I know Daniel and Renee both ordered new personal Wranglers at the same time and Daniel's took longer than hers, which I may or may not have ribbed him about.

My gut says, if you throw out the bogus "I got mine in 6-8 weeks" troll posts and the poor people who sadly waited 6 months, I'm guessing you will wait 12-18 weeks because the 23's have been open to order a bit now.

No matter the outcome, I hope yours comes quickly if you order. They owe you. 🙂
I ordered one pretty quickly after orders were available. My VIN ends in 205 so maybe it will be built quickly. Who knows. This time around I’m not really in as much of a hurry since I already have a vehicle. Before the wait was a real inconvenience.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I ordered one pretty quickly after orders were available. My VIN ends in 205 so maybe it will be built quickly. Who knows. This time around I’m not really in as much of a hurry since I already have a vehicle. Before the wait was a real inconvenience.
Ohhhh sweet! I didn't know you had already ordered it. That's awesome.

Keep us up to date, like I know you will. 🙂

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
What’s this VIN number stuff? I’ve never heard of it. Please explain.

mickey3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 Corvette zo6, 2013 BMW 535i
After a horrible ordeal ordering my 2022 I'm thinking of ordering a 2023. Apparently my choice of going with a lower volume dealer may have had something to do with the long wait time that ultimately caused me to give up and buy off a lot somewhere else. I would love to hear from people that ordered from Gupton, which seems to be the nearest high volume dealer near me. Did your order get delivered within a reasonable amount of time? Were there any unexpected shipping delays after your Jeep was built?
My friend ordered a Rubicon on 12-01-21 it delivered 3-15-22. I ordered a TRX on 12-28-21 it delivered on 4-22-22. They could have communicated better but overall it was a good experience. Renee and Daniel were my contacts. Yes I did have some shipping delays. Best wishes on your purschase.
Sponsored