Affiliate pricing on current orders. CALL YOUR DEALER

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Just a heads up. I just recieved a call and email from my dealer confirming the Affiliate pricing will be either ending or suspended on 10/1.
The sales mgr told me that Jeep will honor the discount on existing orders but they need the code (and the Welcome letter if you are using TL) by 10/1.

If you have a JL on order and will be taking delivery after Oct. 1, you may want to get the info together and call your dealer ASAP.
Sponsored

FinanciallyRuined

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Just a heads up. I just recieved a call and email from my dealer confirming the Affiliate pricing will be either ending or suspended on 10/1.
The sales mgr told me that Jeep will honor the discount on existing orders but they need the code (and the Welcome letter if you are using TL) by 10/1.

If you have a JL on order and will be taking delivery after Oct. 1, you may want to get the info together and call your dealer ASAP.
I was told the same by my dealer when I ordered. I already provided the code, but they didn’t ask for the Welcome letter. I’ll call and ask them if they need it. Thanks for the heads up.

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
Thanks for the heads up, I’m checking with mine now.

CCWillys

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC, JLU Willys on the way
My dealer is playing stupid and saying the affiliates program has already been dropped. My jeep just arrived and I’m picking up this week. Is there anything official I can use to back up the 10/1 date? I’m not finding anything online and when I called FCA affiliates, it was news to them.

CCWillys

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC, JLU Willys on the way

Good looking out!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer is playing stupid and saying the affiliates program has already been dropped. My jeep just arrived and I’m picking up this week. Is there anything official I can use to back up the 10/1 date? I’m not finding anything online and when I called FCA affiliates, it was news to them.
Either misinformed or trying to get out of the deal

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)

Who is your dealer? I read your post and reached out to my dealer and gave them all of the info

This is the reply I got back from them:
…according to the stellantis rep, they aren’t price protecting the dealer commish so it will make the 1% invalid…it’s a shame bc we pick up around $200 to offset the % under invoice

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
Who is your dealer? I read your post and reached out to my dealer and gave them all of the info

…according to the stellantis rep, they aren’t price protecting the dealer commish so it will make the 1% invalid…it’s a shame bc we pick up around $200 to offset the % under invoice
Mine said the same as yours. Also mentioned back dating deals and how it’s not allowed.

JDOLVIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

I messaged my dealer last week inquiring as my Jeep build is on order. He stated that once he received "official notice" which should be October 1, 2021, he would be calling/emailing all that have a Jeep order. He did state that he felt it was going away and my final price would increase due to the loss of the affiliate reward.

OP
OP
TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Central Jeep in Raynham, MA
This is the text from the email:

My name is Shane Dumont, I am a Sales Manager at Central 44.
I have very important information about the pricing of your ordered vehicle.

Chrysler is suspending the Affiliates program starting October 1st. In order to secure your pricing I need you to generate your control number today/tomorrow the latest.

Chrysler will still honor the program for any order that was done before October 1st as long as we have copies of the the control number and welcome letter printed before October 1st.

If you could please generate your control number through and send me a copy of the welcome letter and also the control number that will be super appreciated and will lock in your pricing.

I have attached an example of the forms Chrysler is looking for. With out these forms Chrysler will not honor the pricing after Oct 1

Sponsored

bloodwar

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU // 2018 JL 2Door
Interesting, my sales rep and sales manager haven't had any word of this yet, I don't doubt it's true, just saying the word hasn't filtered to everyone apparently..

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)

Chrysler is suspending the Affiliates program starting October 1st. In order to secure your pricing I need you to generate your control number today/tomorrow the latest.

Chrysler will still honor the program for any order that was done before October 1st as long as we have copies of the the control number and welcome letter printed before October 1st.

If you could please generate your control number through and send me a copy of the welcome letter and also the control number that will be super appreciated and will lock in your pricing.

I have attached an example of the forms Chrysler is looking for. With out these forms Chrysler will not honor the pricing after Oct 1
Thank you so much! I’m forwarding it to my dealer to see if it helps my case!

Schuter

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado 2500

Had this same phone conversation with Shane today. I sent my control number in and scheduled delivery for 6 Oct.

OP
OP
TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had this same phone conversation with Shane today. I sent my control number in and scheduled delivery for 6 Oct.
I gave mine to Kylie over the weekend but hearing from Shane just confirmed the rumors.
Sponsored