First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
lol, yea. I'm trading in my Q7 for the GC, my wife's Acadia for the GW (guess we are swapping who gets the really high dollar car this time around), and trading in our RV's JKU for a JLU.
Can I have your job? šŸ˜
Sponsored

MrsFrenchy

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I know I'm super early on this....and first post...ordered a JLURD on 8/18...I've got a vin....current status is D, scheduling...what should I expect for delivery time? 3 months?
I ordered mine in 6/29/21 and Iā€™m in the phase of ā€œthey have all the partsā€ and waiting to be built.

TampaDiesel

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Any info on when 2022's will start? I read December somewhere.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
So here is my experience (Canadian Ordered)

Once I decided I want I wanted I was told to contact. I do not live near this dealership and did everything online.

Mitch Cadesky
Serpa Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT MOPAR ProMaster Commercial & CCRC.
20 Cowdray Ct, Scarborough, ON

So after a few phone calls and a few emails back and forth I decided on:

2021 Wrangler 2dr
v6 with eTorque
Willys package 25W
Sarge Green
Towing package & HD Elec Group
Tech group
Conv group
Cold Weather group
Uconnect 4C Nav & Sound group
Black Freedom Top 3-piece

Time Line:

Aug 30th - Ordered and was told expect delivery would be around Dec 30th. Was also told I would be update via email roughly every 2 weeks.

I did not initiate any contact after this date. All contact was initiated by Mitch

Sept 4th - Mitch texted me with the VON

Sept 30th - Mitch emailed me with the VIN, Was told that the Dec 30th time line was still valid

Sept 30th - I got an email from cryptostickers saying I had a build sheet but no window sticker.

Oct 14th - I got an email from cryptostickers saying I had a window sticker but when I tried to view it nothing was there.

Oct 16th - I get an email from Mitch(titled amazing news!) and my jeep has been built and shipped via rail.

Oct 18th - Mitch emails me saying it should be at the dealership within a few days

Oct 21st - Mitch emails me letting me know the jeep has arrived with a picture of it. We work on a date to pick it up as it needed to be undercoated etc and I was out of town for work anyways. No all weather mats (deleted from sticker) but everything else was good. So in go slush mats with the red logo.

Oct 26th - I arrive at the dealership at 1300, meet Mitch for the first time in person, and by 1400 I am heading home with my new jeep.

Even Mitch will agree that this was very quick for a Factory Canadian ordered jeep right now.

It has been one of my best purchases to date (and I've done a lot) over my 30 years

I highly recommend if you are in southern Ontario to get ahold of him. Tell him I sent you.

Anyways that's it

Cheers

Cory

TampaDiesel

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
So here is my experience (Canadian Ordered)

Once I decided I want I wanted I was told to contact. I do not live near this dealership and did everything online.

Mitch Cadesky
Serpa Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT MOPAR ProMaster Commercial & CCRC.
20 Cowdray Ct, Scarborough, ON

So after a few phone calls and a few emails back and forth I decided on:

2021 Wrangler 2dr
v6 with eTorque
Willys package 25W
Sarge Green
Towing package & HD Elec Group
Tech group
Conv group
Cold Weather group
Uconnect 4C Nav & Sound group
Black Freedom Top 3-piece

Time Line:

Aug 30th - Ordered and was told expect delivery would be around Dec 30th. Was also told I would be update via email roughly every 2 weeks.

I did not initiate any contact after this date. All contact was initiated by Mitch

Sept 4th - Mitch texted me with the VON

Sept 30th - Mitch emailed me with the VIN, Was told that the Dec 30th time line was still valid

Sept 30th - I got an email from cryptostickers saying I had a build sheet but no window sticker.

Oct 14th - I got an email from cryptostickers saying I had a window sticker but when I tried to view it nothing was there.

Oct 16th - I get an email from Mitch(titled amazing news!) and my jeep has been built and shipped via rail.

Oct 18th - Mitch emails me saying it should be at the dealership within a few days

Oct 21st - Mitch emails me letting me know the jeep has arrived with a picture of it. We work on a date to pick it up as it needed to be undercoated etc and I was out of town for work anyways. No all weather mats (deleted from sticker) but everything else was good. So in go slush mats with the red logo.

Oct 26th - I arrive at the dealership at 1300, meet Mitch for the first time in person, and by 1400 I am heading home with my new jeep.

Even Mitch will agree that this was very quick for a Factory Canadian ordered jeep right now.

It has been one of my best purchases to date (and I've done a lot) over my 30 years

I highly recommend if you are in southern Ontario to get ahold of him. Tell him I sent you.

Anyways that's it

Cheers

Cory
I think the 2022's will be on a completely different timeline. That's awesome you got yours so fast!

Sponsored

tnedator

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 2017 Q7 -- on Order '22 JLU, GW & GC
So weā€˜re clear, the build sheet will only show up once the build has basically completed and the Window Stickers shows up when itā€™s been built, inspected and released for shipping. And the Crypto tracker is not a ā€œJeepā€ thing but a piece of software a member wrote that pings the FCA Wrangler database (and the Wrangler/Gladiator only) once a day or so, so itā€™s not updated immediately. So I donā€™t know how long ago you put in your order but youā€™ll see nothing on any of the link and any of the vehicles until the ā€˜22 production starts.

As far as the URL goes, itā€™s not live until the window sheet is created and usually takes a few hours to work. If you replace the word ā€˜Jeepā€ with ā€œChryslerā€ a lot of times your sticker will show sooner. But since you can replace it with Chrysler, Iā€™d start there first.

Hopefully that helps.
After posting that, I decided to wljeepforum.com and saw where people were using the jeep.com URL with vin for the GC L models, including someone who posted his vin and I was able to confirm that the GC build sheets come up the Jeep link. Not sure about the GW.

I had read the build sheets showed up about the same time it entered production, but maybe that statement wasn't accurate.

EDIT: Just noticed my post you replied to had the window sticker vs. build sheet link.

I've been keeping an eye on the build sheet URL (setup a web monitor to check it a few times a day) to see when the build sheets comes online. This is very important for the GC, since while I've been told it will definitely have air suspension (quadra lift), they were building without them the last few months of the 21 L's, even on the trims where it was standard. I'm not going to be comfortable until I see air dampening on the build list vs. a credit for it listed.

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
Itā€™s been a long week since finding out the dealership sold our Jeep to someone else. The bad news is we canā€™t order another MY21 so itā€™s back to the waiting game on a new MY22.

The good news is after speaking with the owner of the dealership & sales manager multiple times, we have come to a significantly improved financial agreement and compensation for their mistake. I found out that the dealership fired the sales manager that was there when we ordered JLU21 at the beginning of August. The new sales manager has only been here for there weeks now. Iā€™ve seen a significant improvement from the dealership since all this happened. I refuse to work with the sales person that screwed this up. Only working directly with the new sales manager. I already have my new VON today. šŸ˜€

Thanks to the escalation advisor who has been completely awesome during the last week. They made multiple phone calls to the dealership on my behalf and assisted in both providing additional compensation as well as helping to prioritize our new order to be one of the first MY22s to be built! Iā€™ve already have a scheduled build date of 12/9/2021.

The wait now is even more worth it! šŸ˜€

Advise to othersā€¦
1) Follow your gut. When something doesnt feel right you are most likely correct. I ignored or dismissed way to many signs the last 12 weeks.

2) Donā€™t be afraid to call your dealership, escalate to the sales manager or owner if needed. I wish I would have sooner.

3) I know they are supposed to work for you but own the process. I took one day off and it cost me.

Good luck to everyone waiting on their Jeep whether itā€™s a MY21 or MY22!

Jeeper in waiting,

DB2

just when you think the dealership experience canā€™t get worseā€¦ they sold our Jeep To someone else! I am so pissed I canā€™t see straight. 12 weeks of waiting and working the escalation process and weā€™ve got nothing! The worst dealership on the planet.

So how much compensation or additional options do I demand out of this deal?

Sponsored

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
8/21 - Order
8/21 - VON
8/25 - VIN and D , maybe a day or two earlier
9/24 - D1
9/29 - Est Build date 10/13
10/11 - Framing stage, should be complete within a couple days.
10/12 - Built: awaiting installation of accessories
10/13 - Build sheet
10/18 - Completed Inspection, in shipping stage, no dealer ETA
10/19 - KZS, still no dealer ETA, Window Sticker!!!
10/22 - In transit, dealer ETA 10/27-11/8
10/27 - At the local railyard, only 30 miles to go!!!

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Itā€™s been a long week since finding out the dealership sold our Jeep to someone else. The bad news is we canā€™t order another MY21 so itā€™s back to the waiting game on a new MY22.

The good news is after speaking with the owner of the dealership & sales manager multiple times, we have come to a significantly improved financial agreement and compensation for their mistake. I found out that the dealership fired the sales manager that was there when we ordered JLU21 at the beginning of August. The new sales manager has only been here for there weeks now. Iā€™ve seen a significant improvement from the dealership since all this happened. I refuse to work with the sales person that screwed this up. Only working directly with the new sales manager. I already have my new VON today. šŸ˜€

Thanks to the escalation advisor who has been completely awesome during the last week. They made multiple phone calls to the dealership on my behalf and assisted in both providing additional compensation as well as helping to prioritize our new order to be one of the first MY22s to be built! Iā€™ve already have a scheduled build date of 12/9/2021.

Advise to othersā€¦
1) Follow your gut. When something doesnt feel right you are most likely correct. I ignored or dismissed way to many signs the last 12 weeks.

2) Donā€™t be afraid to call your dealership, escalate to the sales manager or owner if needed. I wish I would have sooner.

3) I know they are supposed to work for you but own the process. I took one day off and it cost me.

Jeeper in waiting,

DB2
What dealer did this to you?

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black

Advise to othersā€¦

Jeeper in waiting,

DB2
At least you know where you stand. The advisor you have is a real good guy. I know had the same one.

I am happy that you are able to.get resolution and are satisfied.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JLU Sport S, ā€˜16 Silverado
8/21 - Order
8/21 - VON
8/25 - VIN and D , maybe a day or two earlier
9/24 - D1
9/29 - Est Build date 10/13
10/11 - Framing stage, should be complete within a couple days.
10/12 - Built: awaiting installation of accessories
10/13 - Build sheet
10/18 - Completed Inspection, in shipping stage, no dealer ETA
10/19 - KZS, still no dealer ETA, Window Sticker!!!
10/22 - In transit, dealer ETA 10/27-11/8
10/27 - At the local railyard, only 30 miles to go!!!
That last bit is the worst of it all, at least youā€™re 30 miles away from the Cottage Grove rail yard, I was around 6. Letā€™s just say the guards there donā€™t like people driving by and looking in trying to see your vehicle. A few times. Doesnā€™t go well for anyone, lol!!!

Mine took almost 2 weeks to go from CG to the dealership, would have been longer but I raised hell about it.
Sponsored