Sponsored

asm1125

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
The first if the Geckos roll down the line this week. I ordered over a month before you.
Ordered my Gecko JLR on May 5th. Found out May 18th that the dealer ordered a JLUR so order had to be re-submitted. Hopefully ours hit production this week.
Sponsored

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
Ordered my Gecko JLR on May 5th. Found out May 18th that the dealer ordered a JLUR so order had to be re-submitted. Hopefully ours hit production this week.
My build date is the 29th.

asm1125

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
Just called my dealership and they are showing a ship date of 7/29 currently. I don't necessarily think that's accurate but that's more promising than anything else I've gotten.

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
Just called my dealership and they are showing a ship date of 7/29 currently. I don't necessarily think that's accurate but that's more promising than anything else I've gotten.
Thats really your build date. It changes and when it does that is your ship date.

Skimom

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler
Just got off the phone with my dealer and he said he was going to try and find out and ETA on my Gecko. He did say that he has 2 other geckos on order one Rubicon, One JRUL, and my Sahara. He said that He thinks the JRUL build date is 7/28 or 7/29. He will call me or email me when he gets any info.

Sponsored

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
Just got off the phone with my dealer and he said he was going to try and find out and ETA on my Gecko. He did say that he has 2 other geckos on order one Rubicon, One JRUL, and my Sahara. He said that He thinks the JRUL build date is 7/28 or 7/29. He will call me or email me when he gets any info.
Last I heard about a month ago was geckos aren't even gonna start till mid July with mostly August to late August delivery. Was a big reason I ordered a hydro instead buy here I am a month in and still waiting on the hydro. There are a lot of gecko orders in already also

asm1125

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
Last I heard about a month ago was geckos aren't even gonna start till mid July with mostly August to late August delivery. Was a big reason I ordered a hydro instead buy here I am a month in and still waiting on the hydro. There are a lot of gecko orders in already also
Good thing it's already mid-July ;). I was fully expecting the wait when I ordered, especially with the chip shortage.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
Thanks, you should be riding in yours by mid-August or sooner. I read where FCA added an extra shift effective 1st June at Toledo plant so it should help a lot to increase production, but supply chain is a bit problematic still.

Many moving parts in this process. Good luck!

I ordered my Jeep April 30th. Never heard a word about it. Been sitting in D status for over 11 weeks. I contacted Jeep yesterday and was told the VIN number I gave them was not assigned yet to my jeep, because Jeep recycles VIN numbers and it hasn't yet been assigned to mine.
I contacted Jeep today and a case number has been assigned to my jeep to find out where the H___ my jeep is.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh my reply went right in the same post as yours. I am sorry about that. Not sure how that happened.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my Jeep April 30th. Never heard a word about it. Been sitting in D status for over 11 weeks. I contacted Jeep yesterday and was told the VIN number I gave them was not assigned yet to my jeep, because Jeep recycles VIN numbers and it hasn't yet been assigned to mine.
I contacted Jeep today and a case number has been assigned to my jeep to find out where the H___ my jeep is.

Sponsored

Coltenk54

First Name
Colten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC At4
Ordered on 7/9, talked to jeep chat, said “your vehicle is about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently” can anyone elaborate on what that may mean. Does assembly mean build, or assembly of parts lol.

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
Ordered on 7/9, talked to jeep chat, said “your vehicle is about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently” can anyone elaborate on what that may mean. Does assembly mean build, or assembly of parts lol.
I would assume scheduling means getting ready to set a date to build. But assembly usually means build lol. That would be a real quick turn around as many of us have been waiting since may and June for ours to move into an actual scheduled date. Most of the time it's just them saying they are organizing all parts and getting a schedule ready to green light the build

ilike2breakthngs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE
that’s D1 status. Ask your dealer if they can see a build date on their end.

JeepLeap

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I’ve been checking Jeep Chat every morning for 3 weeks and been getting the same “parts are gathered, build should start very soon” message every day.

Until today!!! My estimated “ship date” is today. And when I checked in with Jeep chat, they told me...

THE VEHICLE IS CURRENTLY IN THE PAINT STAGE OF THE BUILD PROCESS

🤯

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My jeep is in D status which means Firm Schedule - Dealer has allocation and all parts available, Vin # assigned at this point. but it has been sitting in D status for weeks and weeks. I contacted jeep and they told me today, that "at this time all materials that are necessary to build your jeep are being received and the build process should start very soon. " So at this point, I am losing faith in Jeep. The dealer entered the order April 30
Sponsored