Sponsored

ilike2breakthngs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE
Received VIN and contacted JeepChat and they said I am in the Scheduling phase (collecting parts). Question, could I still add a package since it is still in scheduling phase?
unlikely. But if you must, the dealership has to contact their rep and have the request sent manually. You’re probably better off placing a new order unless your first one required a non-refundable deposit.
Sponsored

zdr

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual
unlikely. But if you must, the dealership has to contact their rep and have the request sent manually. You’re probably better off placing a new order unless your first one required a non-refundable deposit.
Got ya! Thanks.

Wendy O

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
yes on your 2021, however, i ordered a 2020 4 days before the plant closed on 3/15 though. they are trying to finish the 2020 orders now im told so there just is no information or vin number and the Dealer has closed their showroom to the public from covid, my salesman is still laid off and keeps asking for me, but there is no information for him to give. all he can do is ask his manager.
Ordered mine 5/20/21, 7-15-21 still in D1 whatever that is!!

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Ordered mine 5/20/21, 7-15-21 still in D1 whatever that is!!
D1 – gateline: unit sequenced for production, estimated ship date assigned,.

Sponsored

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
So yea, I have been following along seeing how everyone's wait is going, this sucks lol. I ordered my JLURD on 6/19 and had VON in hand leaving dealer. Vin 2 days later when I contacted JC to confirm order was in. Since then I have been sitting D status according to both dealer and chat. JC has said that the parts are being scheduled so hoping after this weeks shutdown I can see some progress. I am starting to wonder with it being a diesel if that's the hold up.

Simple build, Hydro blue, Black top and fenders, 7", cold weather, Tow pack. As far as I knew none of these parts where on back order as it was the 1 touch, Gorilla glass, and Gecko paint holding up many. 4 weeks in now and I keep looking at my 19 JLUR wanting to work on it but knowing the new one will be here one day lol
Well here is my story, I ordered a jeep willys manual transmission on April 28/29, i forget which. My dealer received the Price order confirmation sheet about 2 weeks later, with the VIN number and delivery date on. The delivery date was June 28th. I have yet to hear from Jeep. I had the dealer provide me with that paperwork. I called Jeep Friday July 16 and ask them about the status. The person at Jeep told me she had no vehicle listed with that VIN number at all. I called the dealer back and gave them that information. We will see what happens. I have no idea if my vehicle was even ordered.

ilike2breakthngs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE
Well here is my story, I ordered a jeep willys manual transmission on April 28/29, i forget which. My dealer received the Price order confirmation sheet about 2 weeks later, with the VIN number and delivery date on. The delivery date was June 28th. I have yet to hear from Jeep. I had the dealer provide me with that paperwork. I called Jeep Friday July 16 and ask them about the status. The person at Jeep told me she had no vehicle listed with that VIN number at all. I called the dealer back and gave them that information. We will see what happens. I have no idea if my vehicle was even ordered.
Have you tried reaching out to Jeep Chat?

JustinNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Whats been everyones experience recently with pricing? I know cars on dealer lots are selling for at or over sticker. Before I contact the dealer, should I expect any kind of discount off sticker (looking at a 2dr manual sport S with almost no options).

dalloway

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Whats been everyones experience recently with pricing? I know cars on dealer lots are selling for at or over sticker. Before I contact the dealer, should I expect any kind of discount off sticker (looking at a 2dr manual sport S with almost no options).
Try searching the forum a bit, Justin. There are some threads going that will answer your question (https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...n-a-jlu-rubicon-is-a-great-deal.72510/page-5; https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...icing-under-invoice.73516/page-7#post-1547664)

Short answer: if you place a factory order with a high volume dealer, you can get below invoice pricing on a new build. If you buy it off the lot, you have less leverage.

Sponsored

ohiojeep

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Lexus, '19 GMC Sierra, '03 BMW Z-4, '67 Camaro
Hi. 6/29/21 I ordered my ‘21 Rubicon 2 door hard top and ordered the soft top right away. Firecracker red, cold pkg, tow pkg. on Today, Jeep chat they said they’re not giving out the status codes anymore. Dealer said it was in D status a week ago. I’m embarrassingly frustrated already.

justwheels

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Completed order for Sahara Unlimited 6/23
  • Hydro Blue
  • Auto Trans
  • V6
  • Body color top
  • Keyless entry
  • Safety group
  • Dual door group with premium uppers
  • 8.4 Radio Premium Audio
  • Cold weather group (even though I live in Florida
Jeep Chat says not in D1, but in another D status. Said there are 4 or 5 below D1. Never heard of that before. Anybody else?
Still in "D", tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I ordered. :mad: Someone posted that hardtops may be delayed, thats what mine is...ugh.

Skimom

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler
Still in "D", tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I ordered. :mad: Someone posted that hardtops may be delayed, thats what mine is...ugh.
I ordered my Sahara on 6/10 , v6 , both hard and soft top , cold weather group , gecko green. When contacting Jeep chat they said still gathering parts, that they no longer use the letter codes and not to worry that there does not seem to be a delay in anything that I ordered. She seriously said “no worries :)” with the smile . I have not been able to reach my sales guy for an ETA. Yesterday I was told by jeep chat to check back in 2 weeks.

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
I ordered my Sahara on 6/10 , v6 , both hard and soft top , cold weather group , gecko green. When contacting Jeep chat they said still gathering parts, that they no longer use the letter codes and not to worry that there does not seem to be a delay in anything that I ordered. She seriously said “no worries :)” with the smile . I have not been able to reach my sales guy for an ETA. Yesterday I was told by jeep chat to check back in 2 weeks.
The first if the Geckos roll down the line this week. I ordered over a month before you.

ohiojeep

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Lexus, '19 GMC Sierra, '03 BMW Z-4, '67 Camaro
I ordered a hardtop rubicon 6/29……same D status. Going crazy waiting.😵💫
Sponsored