Sponsored

jparty1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JGC
Very interesting, thanks for the Info. I'm looking for a Unlimited Rubicon and two separate dealerships have told me the same thing now. Billet still shows on Jeep.com. Very strange.
PSA: just had my third dealer confirm that Billet has been discontinued by Chrysler for 2021 model year (all trims).
Sponsored

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
PSA: just had my third dealer confirm that Billet has been discontinued by Chrysler for 2021 model year (all trims).
Ordered a Billet Silver 2 door Sport on 3/27. It's been built and in the shipping stage.
They could be eliminating it because they basically have three shades of gray to choose from. I pretty much hate the current color choices and Billet was the only one I could tolerate. I've been waiting for years for Navy Blue to come back and just gave up. Glad I got one before it went away.

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Has anyone here used Jeep.com inventory search to see if their vehicle is in transit? If so, when did it show up and how long did it take to arrive?
I know special orders show there, because I've called the dealer twice in the last year saying I wanted to look at one of their Jeeps in transit and they told me it was already sold as a special order.
I'm watching for mine and it's not there yet.

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
Has anyone here used Jeep.com inventory search to see if their vehicle is in transit? If so, when did it show up and how long did it take to arrive?
I know special orders show there, because I've called the dealer twice in the last year saying I wanted to look at one of their Jeeps in transit and they told me it was already sold as a special order.
I'm watching for mine and it's not there yet.
I’ve been doing the same thing but still nothing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Should be delivered between 4/26-5/10. I guess I’ll just try to be patient lol

Sponsored

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
I’ve been doing the same thing but still nothing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Should be delivered between 4/26-5/10. I guess I’ll just try to be patient lol
Just got an update from Jeep chat. Mine is one day behind yours. ETA 4/27 to 5/11. That means it must be on a train somewhere. I'm going to chill now and wait to hear from the dealer. Hope yours shows up on the early side.

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got an update from Jeep chat. Mine is one day behind yours. ETA 4/27 to 5/11. That means it must be on a train somewhere. I'm going to chill now and wait to hear from the dealer. Hope yours shows up on the early side.
Maybe they're on the same train. Mine has been in shipping I think since the 13th or 14th. I have a $1000 bonus cash offer that expires the 30th so I'm really hoping it comes in before then but if not then it is what it is.

JeeperKeeper

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willy’s Unlimited
How do you get 1000 bonus cash on a wrangler? Ty!

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do you get 1000 bonus cash on a wrangler? Ty!
I signed up to get the brochure via email on Jeep's website. It took a few weeks to get and I'm still not sure if it will be able to apply to the JLUR, though the fine print doesn't say they're excluded.

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I signed up to get the brochure via email on Jeep's website. It took a few weeks to get and I'm still not sure if it will be able to apply to the JLUR, though the fine print doesn't say they're excluded.
Was yours physically mailed or emailed?

Sponsored

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Thanks This is the link to get the brochure. Like I said I never received a physical brochure. But I also signed up to receive email updates so I'm not sure which one "activated" the coupon to be sent.
https://www.jeep.com/gab.html
Thanks. The brochure didn't ask for any info, so I doubt it's that. I signed up for updates, so we'll see what happens.