Sponsored

Recoil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary JLU
Hey! thanks for for the add, I am new to this group 'notmyhubbysjeep'. We are a jeep family (hubby has a 2005 2 door LJ) and we placed an order on 04/01/2021 (whooo hooo!) for a Sport S 4-door, Bright White, tan\black cloth interior, with the One Touch Sky top, premium audio, cold weather package, and limited slip rear end. So so so sooo! excited. Got my VIN today, but im stumbling trying to find this 'chat...' I have seen others reference. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated. Im trying to be patient, but I Dream about this jeep every night.

Im in Salt Lake City Utah.

Jeep chat is here: https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge
Sponsored

hydro21

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Hey! thanks for for the add, I am new to this group 'notmyhubbysjeep'. We are a jeep family (hubby has a 2005 2 door LJ) and we placed an order on 04/01/2021 (whooo hooo!) for a Sport S 4-door, Bright White, tan\black cloth interior, with the One Touch Sky top, premium audio, cold weather package, and limited slip rear end. So so so sooo! excited. Got my VIN today, but im stumbling trying to find this 'chat...' I have seen others reference. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated. Im trying to be patient, but I Dream about this jeep every night.

Im in Salt Lake City Utah.
Excited for you!! I ordered mine on 4/7.

IrshPats

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Sarge Green
So talked to Jeep Chat a few minutes ago and very interesting conversation. Every other time I chatted with them I had to give them my vin and address etc. This time I said I was checking the status of my build and the standard reply of ”all Parts on hand” blah blah came with in 30 sec. Also got a interesting response that many plants are shut down. Here is the chat.

Kaylee (4/10/2021, 8:01:10 PM): Thank you for chatting with us, my name is Kaylee with Jeep Customer Care. Please keep the chat window open to participate in a brief survey at the completion of our conversation.

Kaylee (4/10/2021, 8:01:25 PM): Hello, how cna I help you ?

Me (4/10/2021, 8:01:45 PM): Looking for the status of my build

Kaylee (4/10/2021, 8:02:22 PM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

Me (4/10/2021, 8:03:07 PM): Seems stuck in that status

Me (4/10/2021, 8:04:07 PM): Thanks you for that update.

Kaylee (4/10/2021, 8:04:36 PM): A few of our factory's are on shut down right now , I am sorry

Me (4/10/2021, 8:05:06 PM): Oh didn’t know that thank you for letting me know

Kaylee (4/10/2021, 8:05:25 PM): No problem, Thank you for contacting Chrysler Customer Care. Please chat with us again if you need further assistance. You can also look on our website www.Chrysler.com. Have a Great Day!

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
So talked to Jeep Chat a few minutes ago and very interesting conversation. Every other time I chatted with them I had to give them my vin and address etc. This time I said I was checking the status of my build and the standard reply of ”all Parts on hand” blah blah came with in 30 sec. Also got a interesting response that many plants are shut down. Here is the chat.

Kaylee (4/10/2021, 8:01:10 PM): Thank you for chatting with us, my name is Kaylee with Jeep Customer Care. Please keep the chat window open to participate in a brief survey at the completion of our conversation.

Kaylee (4/10/2021, 8:01:25 PM): Hello, how cna I help you ?

Me (4/10/2021, 8:01:45 PM): Looking for the status of my build

Kaylee (4/10/2021, 8:02:22 PM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

Me (4/10/2021, 8:03:07 PM): Seems stuck in that status

Me (4/10/2021, 8:04:07 PM): Thanks you for that update.

Kaylee (4/10/2021, 8:04:36 PM): A few of our factory's are on shut down right now , I am sorry

Me (4/10/2021, 8:05:06 PM): Oh didn’t know that thank you for letting me know

Kaylee (4/10/2021, 8:05:25 PM): No problem, Thank you for contacting Chrysler Customer Care. Please chat with us again if you need further assistance. You can also look on our website www.Chrysler.com. Have a Great Day!
When did you order yours? We ordered ours 3/30/21 and it too has been stuck in that same status

Sponsored

hydro21

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I got similar info from the same person last night. She wasn't very informative. What is your estimated ship date? I ordered mine on 4/7 and 3 days later the dealership printed the POC for me and it was a D1 status with an estimated ship date of 4/27..

Outrider1

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
I got similar info from the same person last night. She wasn't very informative. What is your estimated ship date? I ordered mine on 4/7 and 3 days later the dealership printed the POC for me and it was a D1 status with an estimated ship date of 4/27..
what is a D1 status?

Outrider1

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Congrats! I just checked with Jeep Chat and they're still telling me it's getting ready to build. I just say "thanks, I'll check back tomorrow" and sign off lol.
That is fast!
I ordered 3-25-21 and hope mine arrives as quick as yours.
Have you encountered any price increases from your contact amount?

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '07 Trailblazer
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process IMG_20210410_130629_232
Don't trust Jeep chat. They aren't allowed to say much anymore. In fact, when I called them out on it, they told me to check with my dealer because they will give me better information than they will.
Finally picked ours up yesterday.
Ordered 3/22

Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
In fact, when I called them out on it, they told me to check with my dealer because they will give me better information than they will.
LOL, you called out Jeep Chat? Seriously you need to relax, it is commonly known they don't give out codes and the dealer will be able to give you the most up to date information. I see people getting all up in arms when after 1 or 2 weeks their Jeep isn't built.

If you temper your expectations I thought it was great and fun to follow my Jeep through the process..

The dealer sent me the POC & VON.
Jeep Chat let me know when it sequenced and my VIN.
I got the estimated delivery date from the dealer.
As I goto closer to delivery date, I pinged Jeep Chat to get status as my Jeep was being built.
Crytosticker let me know when my build sheet and sticker was available.
I pinged Jeep Chat once after that for the 2 week delivery window.
I contact my dealer a few times about the delivery status.

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '07 Trailblazer
Jeep chat never gave me any update beyond "parts were gathered, be in build soon". Crypto sticker never updated to show the build or the sticker was found until my Jeep showed up on the lot. I guess I was just fortunate that my build progressed faster than crypto or Jeep chat could disclose.

Last edited:

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
I ordered on the same date as you and the dealer contacted me 3-4 days later with a VIN and said "Great news! It might be in by the end of this month." He didn't attach any specific documents, though. I got the basic "materials are ready and build should start soon" from Jeep Chat, but they did not confirm an ETA.

I'm in Indiana, too. What dealer did you go through?

NotMyHubbysJeep

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4-door Bright White 2021
Sounds like a lot of you are lucky to have a communicating dealership. Im in salt lake city (SLV Jeep), ordered my jeep on 04/01 I have a VIN. Jeep chats simply say 'your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently.....' Reaching out the dealership, no one seems to be able to provide insight, when I say codes like "D1" i get a blank stare, they go talk to the manager and they come back and say "Its in the build process" no sh*t... :) At least I have my VIN. :D Excited and Patient

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Ordered on 03/27. Jeep chat this morning says mine is in "framing" stage now. Anybody knows average time between framing and shipping?
Sponsored