jparty1

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JGC
Dealer told me yesterday "about 2 weeks ago they stopped taking orders for the Billet Silver". Anyone have any information on why?

Advertisement

Sidspider

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7
Dealer told me yesterday "about 2 weeks ago they stopped taking orders for the Billet Silver". Anyone have any information on why?
I ordered a Billet Silver Willys Unlimited on 4/7 and got an update from the dealer this morning that it is scheduled to start production on Monday. Unless it was eliminated from a particular trim, I would have them double check.

jparty1

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JGC
I ordered a Billet Silver Willys Unlimited on 4/7 and got an update from the dealer this morning that it is scheduled to start production on Monday. Unless it was eliminated from a particular trim, I would have them double check.
Very interesting, thanks for the Info. I'm looking for a Unlimited Rubicon and two separate dealerships have told me the same thing now. Billet still shows on Jeep.com. Very strange.

jparty1

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JGC
Very interesting, thanks for the Info. I'm looking for a Unlimited Rubicon and two separate dealerships have told me the same thing now. Billet still shows on Jeep.com. Very strange.
PSA: just had my third dealer confirm that Billet has been discontinued by Chrysler for 2021 model year (all trims).

Advertisement

WheelsASAP

Advertisement