Sponsored

JBourne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP WRANGLER JL Sahara 2 doors
As soon as the car leaves jeep facility in Toledo, there is no way to track the car ! My ordered car has been released to the carrier. Has to move it from Toledo to Baltimore, MD, then load it on a Ship. at this time, I don't know where is my car and when It will be shipped !!! car ordered in august 2020 ! hope I will get it in February 2021/March 2021 / April 2021 ???????? All that depends on the carrier in Baltimore, MD !!! and JEEP FCA has nothing to do with it ??????
Sponsored

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
My jeep is "stucked" in Baltimore, MD, port since end of October. It has not been loaded on the ship toward my destination (pacific island), in november (only a few cars have been loaded on the ship, there are still a dozen of cars waiting(including mine). My local jeep dealer is trying to get it shipped on the next ship - end of december - for delivery in late january.
I ordered an SRT GC on July 6th and it’s still not here!!. It’s in the local holding yard but still nothing. Fed up so I moved on. Ordered 21 Rubi on the 23rd so the clock starts again. Hopefully get it in Spring. I don’t understand what they are doing with this shipping. They can’t tell me the Covid excuse anymore cmon it’s at the point of loading up and driving them over. Unless they say they have driver shortage.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Ordered Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 2021 on October 7th 2020 at a dealership in Ontario, Canada. Haven’t got any VON or VIN yet after almost 8 weeks of the order. Dealer informed the order hasn’t been picked up for the scheduling yet so, No VON or VIN to provide. Don’t know if it’s true or not. How long does it usually take for the Wrangler factory order?
That’s total BS. They never put the order in. I would of went elsewhere. I just ordered a 21 Rubi two days ago and got my POC and VON on the spot. In my experience of dozens of Jeep’s the VON is instantaneous as soon as they put the order in the computer. Every Jeep I have ordered and there has been many I walk out with my VON. Something is up with that dealership. You should of probably had your order built by now.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT

Sponsored

OP
OP
nerubi

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 2021 on October 7th 2020 at a dealership in Ontario, Canada. Haven’t got any VON or VIN yet after almost 8 weeks of the order. Dealer informed the order hasn’t been picked up for the scheduling yet so, No VON or VIN to provide. Don’t know if it’s true or not. How long does it usually take for the Wrangler factory order?
Canadian dealers rarely give any info on orders and because of privacy laws in Canada Jeep USA sources aren't allowed to give out any info to the buyer. Blame the Canadian government.

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Early last week my dealership guy said it showed as KZ R - within a few days of dealer. He implied that meant it was on it's way. It's coming by truck, not rail, and I was hopeful it might make it by Christmas, assuming the driver would want to finish the route and be home for Christmas. When it didn't, I checked with Jeep Chat on Saturday and was told that it was released for shipment but pickup hadn't been scheduled yet; no ETA.

So either Jeep Chat is behind or the KZ R definition of "a few" is a bit different than mine and doesn't necessarily mean it's on the way. Since I don't have it yet, I'm guessing the latter?

EDIT: I got impatient and tried Jeep Chat again. I got the same answer with the added information of "This is the last update we will receive till it has been delivered to your dealership." So, once they release it for shipping, they don't/won't know when it gets picked up and is actually on the road until it's at the dealership? I mean, I get that they may not have control over anything at that point, at the mercy of the shipping companies. But to not have any information about when it is loaded on a truck seems odd.

I am trying to be patient and use the wait time to ponder potential names and research accessories/gadgets I may want to get for it. But I am at the point where I'm seeing pretty much all of the same stuff now, just at different websites. I probably jinxed it by actually ordering a few things.

Last edited:

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Jeep Chat and the Dealer have access to different data. The dealer get GREAT info regarding the jeep that is enroute. Mine was able to tell me which Kansas town it arrived at 12:37 one morning on its way to AZ. All Jeep Chat could tell me was its on a train.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Just an FYI, I ordered a 2021 JLUR on Nov. 17th, delivered to dealer Dec. 30 and I picked it up Dec. 31. So, 61 days from order to pick up. Not a bad turnaround.

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
MIne was similiar...ordered on 11/5....I should be getting it any day now

Sponsored

JBourne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am desperate !!!!! my jeep wrangler arrived in Baltimore,MD on 12/29 - was supposed to be shipped on Wallenius wilhelmsen TITUS, depart on january 7th - At this time, nothing showing that the vehicle is on board ! There is no BOL for the vehicle !!!! WHERE IS MY JEEP ????? Jeep FCA can not locate it ???? Carrier in Baltimore, MD can not tell me where is the car ????? I need HELP !!!! If anyone has information , ............. Next ship for my country will depart from Baltimore END of February !!!! Order placed in august ! That's a long journey ! Not ended at this time !!!!

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
I am desperate !!!!! my jeep wrangler arrived in Baltimore,MD on 12/29 - was supposed to be shipped on Wallenius wilhelmsen TITUS, depart on january 7th - At this time, nothing showing that the vehicle is on board ! There is no BOL for the vehicle !!!! WHERE IS MY JEEP ????? Jeep FCA can not locate it ???? Carrier in Baltimore, MD can not tell me where is the car ????? I need HELP !!!! If anyone has information , ............. Next ship for my country will depart from Baltimore END of February !!!! Order placed in august ! That's a long journey ! Not ended at this time !!!!
I doubt strangers on the internet can help you, contact Jeep Cares, or the dealer. Good luck, that really sucks.

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
You have a VIN number I assume? Contact the dealer first then Jeep Chat

JBourne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damm...that sucks
at this time 01/13, vehicle has not been shipped !!! Lost in the JEEP parking lot in Port of Baltimore, MD ??? Who knows ????? However Jeep chat told me that ETA was 02/12 ! Doubt that this is correct !! Next shipment to my country is 02/07 and it takes 20 days to arrive !
Sponsored