Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Yeah from what I have seen I might ditch the Jeep ones and go with WeatherTech's they have done me very well in the past.

Mrlimelight

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door
It’s an interesting coincidence for sure. And like you said, zero OEM mats to be found anywhere unless you start calling every dealership parts department in the nation. I haven’t been able to confirm if 2021 mats will fit a 2022. I’m assuming yes but one never knows.
Dealer told me the day after I ordered the Hardtop Headliner was not available so they took it off the order.

Mrlimelight

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door
Probably a lot of people waiting on orders that didn’t get fixed before it was too late.
we should not be relying on foreign markets as much as we do. Dealer just said the Headliner was not available so to get the deal rolling he just deleted it form the order and said it was probably something they could take care of at the dealership.

Sponsored

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4Xe - ordered, 2019 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
anyone else from July order still waiting for their Jeep? Mine is built and waiting for freaking shipping since Dec 16.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
anyone else from July order still waiting for their Jeep? Mine is built and waiting for freaking shipping since Dec 16.
Yes sir I'm waiting 168 days now!! Supposedly it's in transport the past 2 weeks.

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
Yes sir I'm waiting 168 days now!! Supposedly it's in transport the past 2 weeks.
JC today told me expected arrival at dealership 1/10 - 1/20. not sure if i believe them

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
JC today told me expected arrival at dealership 1/10 - 1/20. not sure if i believe them

Yeah honestly no one has any answers on all this craziness.

It's one of those it shows up when it shows up deals. Once it's out of inspection it "SEEMS" to be 3-6 weeks till actual delivery "but your mileage my differ."

Sponsored

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
latest update from dealer - estimated arrival to GA rail yard on 1/9 , then anywhere from 3-10 days to the dealership. I see light at the end of the tunnel

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Well 172 Days and I got an email from JC stating that delivery will be APPROXIMATELY Jan 15-Jan28

Meanwhile the dealer is still clueless

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Rubicon(waiting)
Anyone know how fast cryptostickers updates as it relates to a build?

JayOntheMoon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wrangler unlimited willys(ordered)
we should not be relying on foreign markets as much as we do. Dealer just said the Headliner was not available so to get the deal rolling he just deleted it form the order and said it was probably something they could take care of at the dealership.
Come on buddy we pay China workers $300 a month for 6*12 hours a week and enjoy their production for a small amount of money we earn. Why do you think we should go back to the times that most of us could not even afford a boat? Without foreign suppliers an average American's life will be 5x more expensive. A jeep will worth $10k and most of us can not even afford one. Time changes.