Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
What, no pics?? :)
Agreed... since I don't want to just sit at the dealership and look at all the Jeeps coming in, this is the only place I can see all these cool vehicles and not go crazy waiting for mine! hahah

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Got my window sticker available... For some reason it's listing 245/75R17 All-Season Tires instead of the 255/75R17 Tires listed it comes with on the Jeep Build website... Any ideas what's up with that???
Screenshot_20211113-050206.png
Screenshot_20211113-052322.png
Looks like you ordered the Willys Sport which comes with the tires on your window sticker. The Willys comes with the 255/75/17 tires. Check yo7 order confirmation sheet from the dealer

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
Looks like you ordered the Willys Sport which comes with the tires on your window sticker. The Willys comes with the 255/75/17 tires. Check yo7 order confirmation sheet from the dealer
Willys and Willys sport both come with 255/75r17 MT tires

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Willys and Willys sport both come with 255/75r17 MT tires
Just looked at the site the Willys only list that size. The Willys Sport list that as an option. I may be wrong but the sticker says different. Do you have a Willys Sport?

Sponsored

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
Just looked at the site the Willys only list that size. The Willys Sport list that as an option. I may be wrong but the sticker says different. Do you have a Willys Sport?
Mine is scheduled to be built today. I have seen many of them. Search Willys sport for sale and look.

HunnerWoof

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
I also ordered the Sky One Touch top and was wondering the same thing. I ordered 9/24.
I checked today and still scheduling phase. This time, the rep did say "Unfortunately, we do not yet have a production start date for our 2022 Wranglers." This makes it sound like it's a model year production start and not anything to do with the features ordered.

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
From the Jeep Build & Price website...
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process Screenshot_20211115-112932~2
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process Screenshot_20211115-112954~2

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Can I request(I'm guilty too btw) that all of us posting our updates use the correct thread to do so?

It's here.

Ideally this thread should be locked unless there's an update to Stellantis' building process.

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Can I request(I'm guilty too btw) that all of us posting our updates use the correct thread to do so?

It's here.

Ideally this thread should be locked unless there's an update to Stellantis' building process.
I'm down with this

Sponsored

noquartergiven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S
What, no pics?? :)
Agreed... since I don't want to just sit at the dealership and look at all the Jeeps coming in, this is the only place I can see all these cool vehicles and not go crazy waiting for mine! hahah
Sorry I was out enjoying, driving around and honestly am terrible at taking pics. But stopped for one
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process IMG_20211113_112114

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
As a follow up, I picked up my JL yesterday and indeed the dealer honored the price on the order sheet! Thanks!
Ordered a Sahara 4xe on 9/29
10/4 - VON
10/11 - VIN
11/1 - Build Sheet and Sticker but chat said parts were gather but still waiting to be built
11/4 - delivered at dealership

Happy with the quick turn around but really got caught off guard with chat saying it was waiting to be built for like 4 weeks while it was secretly built and delivered.
wow! That’s quick! What all did you get on your Sahara? @byniernar

stealth1178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl wrangler2dr sport
hi i need advice in october i ordered a willys sport crank windows ac i was pushed to 2022 model for me it will cost 1900 dollars to add the mopar led headlights and fog lights i did research and i will be better off ordering a 2 door willys with power windows etc. that pkg has led lights standard i know jeep is very strict with factory orders do you think i can cancel my first order and order a willys instead? i do not want the dealership to get in trouble but over my lifetime i havre owned over 20 wranglers so i am hoping if they get the zone rep involved thay can make it happen the current jeep has a vin but in is scheduling phase of production

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
hi i need advice in october i ordered a willys sport crank windows ac i was pushed to 2022 model for me it will cost 1900 dollars to add the mopar led headlights and fog lights i did research and i will be better off ordering a 2 door willys with power windows etc. that pkg has led lights standard i know jeep is very strict with factory orders do you think i can cancel my first order and order a willys instead? i do not want the dealership to get in trouble but over my lifetime i havre owned over 20 wranglers so i am hoping if they get the zone rep involved thay can make it happen the current jeep has a vin but in is scheduling phase of production
Dealerships have no inventory, you will have no problem whatsoever ordering a new one instead.
Sponsored