Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Got the Raxiom LED's installed. They are fantastic. Fit and finish perfect, and the housings are identical to the OEM Halogen housing. They work perfectly and installation was exactly per the video. I did cut one lug off of each resistor so they would fit flush in the mounting location. It goes without saying to use alcohol to clean the area before using the tape. It seems to be the good 3M stuff. You do not have to transfer the screw mount from the OEM housing. These are complete.

G.

IMG_2666.jpeg

IMG_2668.jpeg
what do the turn signals look like ? These look very close to factory styling šŸ‘šŸ»
Sponsored

garyji

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2021 JLU Willys
Will, the turns are VERY bright with the whole array above and below the backup flashing.

G.

(Not sure you'll be able to play this) Download it first.

Attachments

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
@jludave, @melendez69 and @Black Jeep Convertible i took the leap and ordered the red Renegades over just replacing the bulbs to LEDā€˜s, the bulb option was a lot less but I just really liked the look of the Renegade lightsā€¦ā€¦I will likely keep my stock lights for now just incase something happens and I doubt I could get much for them anyway since they are halogen.

If these work out well the only non LEDā€™s I will have left is the front turn signals as the DRL halogen bulbs have been replaced with LED bulbs

Will post up some pics when I do the install, thanks for everyones suggestions thru this post and PMā€™s

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
@jludave, @melendez69 and @Black Jeep Convertible i took the leap and ordered the red Renegades over just replacing the bulbs to LEDā€˜s, the bulb option was a lot less but I just really liked the look of the Renegade lightsā€¦ā€¦I will likely keep my stock lights for now just incase something happens and I doubt I could get much for them anyway since they are halogen.

If these work out well the only non LEDā€™s I will have left is the front turn signals as the DRL halogen bulbs have been replaced with LED bulbs

Will post up some pics when I do the install, thanks for everyones suggestions thru this post and PMā€™s
Jeep Wrangler JL Good LED tail lights? thank_you_05

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase

garyji

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2021 JLU Willys
I don't think I ever bought anything because it did or did not have a warranty. Just FYI, mine have been great for the short time I've had them installed.

G.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think I ever bought anything because it did or did not have a warranty. Just FYI, mine have been great for the short time I've had them installed.

G.
I would think they should at least offer a small warranty, heck at least 90 days, and the Renegade LEDā€™s I picked up have the sequential flash and looks pretty go plus the one year warranty and hoping they hold up.
Sponsored