Fridge

gbr

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have a CF35, and the thing is LOUD. I can hear the fan spin up through noise cancelling headphones. My buddy had the exact same unit, and his is quiet. I've had no response from the company.
Sponsored

gabster

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Moab
Still waiting on the DFG fridge slide. Spoke with them and they said it should be shipping early next week. Also some of the hardware for my AAL Shelf went missing thanks to ups. AAL is sending out some new hardware to correct that issue. Once that is completed i will try and get everything installed. I Planned on just finding a good sport for the fridge slide and then mark it and drill the holes sine it will be more than stable bolting through aluminum.
Did you ever get everything set up? Would you mind sharing some pics? Curious to see how it fits. Now i’m on the same boat. trying to decide between ARB Zero 47 and Dometic CFX3 45.

gabster

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Moab
intaalling it right now and this is the mockup. I can move the fridge forward more as well.

I chose to drill and rivnut the slider to the floor.
Jeep Wrangler JL Fridge 01CCBD90-E707-40C5-9108-21E9E72902CC

Awesome man, thanks a lot for sharing the pics. It’s a perfect fit IMO. Like the paint match drawer . I got the same tail gate table on the way. How do you like it?

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome man, thanks a lot for sharing the pics. It’s a perfect fit IMO. Like the paint match drawer . I got the same tail gate table on the way. How do you like it?
Love the tailgate table, makes pit stops on the trail or when driving around super easy. I have two kids so having table space is crucial for snacks and lunch out on the trail. Also I can still pull the drawer out with the table down if I push down on the table slightly.

iJcQQya.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

CaliMat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
intaalling it right now and this is the mockup. I can move the fridge forward more as well.

I chose to drill and rivnut the slider to the floor.
Jeep Wrangler JL Fridge iJcQQya

Nice setup, one quick question, what is the maximum height you can put the AAL cargo shelf at?

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Nice setup, one quick question, what is the maximum height you can put the AAL cargo shelf at?
With the CFX45 height the shelf is at the highest position and allows less than 1 inch of clearance for the fridge to slide out. I completed the install but didnt get a chance to take any pictures with the fridge and shelf installed but i can take some pictures of the overall height of the shelf

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Ive heard on AAL FB page or website they were able to fit the CFX45 on the driver side with their slider, just an FYI. Probably just had to drill new mounting holes in the slider base.

On the DFG slider, does the base plate portion stick out further than the slide? With my setup I cant protrude out past the AAL base plate basically.

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ive heard on AAL FB page or website they were able to fit the CFX45 on the driver side with their slider, just an FYI. Probably just had to drill new mounting holes in the slider base.

On the DFG slider, does the base plate portion stick out further than the slide? With my setup I cant protrude out past the AAL base plate basically.

You can use their existing slide but you need to add a spacer to raise the fridge.

The DFG slider base is flush with the AAL baseplate. The handle does protrude slightly past the base if that is an issue for your setup. The DFG slide is only attached with 4 or the 6 mounting points. Two of the holes were in line with the etrack holes on the baseplate, but it appears to be plenty strong to support it. I put a good chunk of my weight on the slide and there was no issues with it.

kr5aBTh.jpg

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
You can use their existing slide but you need to add a spacer to raise the fridge.

The DFG slider base is flush with the AAL baseplate. The handle does protrude slightly past the base if that is an issue for your setup. The DFG slide is only attached with 4 or the 6 mounting points. Two of the holes were in line with the etrack holes on the baseplate, but it appears to be plenty strong to support it. I put a good chunk of my weight on the slide and there was no issues with it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Fridge kr5aBTh
Thanks for the feedback! On the DFG slider, I dont think that slider will work in my case (ARB 50 qt). With the rear seat up and fridge on driver side the fridge almost touches the door hump. Actually the AAL slider rubs against the door hump thats how tight it is.

Can you measure the clearance from AAL base plate to the rear table with door closed? I broke off the left side red release tab on the AAL fridge slider but the right one is still there and it protrudes past the base plate some.. I really want the door table but want to make sure it will fit.

Sponsored

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

it’s about 1 3/4 gap. Also remember that each dfg slide is different so their arb fridge mount won’t be the same as the domestic one
Jeep Wrangler JL Fridge CFE5B153-4512-4A49-94AA-72CDC4B04FC3

also wanted to show something else that I did for the power cable. Used a cable guide to ensure when moving it in and out the cable doesn’t snag or kink.

Jeep Wrangler JL Fridge A20F485A-8025-4EED-870E-BE908425335E
Jeep Wrangler JL Fridge D38486A2-A66C-4729-A9AF-0253892BC8B1

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Thanks, yeah I just wanted to see if I had clearance with the red release drawer tabs sticking out, 1 3/4 inches is more than enough!

Nice cable guide. I am currently using a return spring secured to back of chair for now. :)

gabster

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Moab
it’s about 1 3/4 gap. Also remember that each dfg slide is different so their arb fridge mount won’t be the same as the domestic one
CFE5B153-4512-4A49-94AA-72CDC4B04FC3.jpeg

also wanted to show something else that I did for the power cable. Used a cable guide to ensure when moving it in and out the cable doesn’t snag or kink.

A20F485A-8025-4EED-870E-BE908425335E.jpeg
D38486A2-A66C-4729-A9AF-0253892BC8B1.jpeg
yes, good idea on the cable guide. awesome work.

Last edited:

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

gabster

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score