Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I've been MIA for a while so just wanted to throw this up there with the aam shelf at the highest settings.
DKRK4pQ.jpg
That is such a clean setup, that color match just pops. How do you like the AAL stuff? I've ordered the platform and slider, paired with the CFX3 45, and now i'm trying to figure out what I'm doing with drawers. Wondering if I could fit a 6"/6"/3" or 6"/4"/4" drawer stack on the passenger side, while fitting under the cargo shelf.
Sponsored

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
The all use the same compressor. I love my Ironman 4x4 fridge, and it was far less than the competition. 5-year warranty, too.

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
That is such a clean setup, that color match just pops. How do you like the AAL stuff? I've ordered the platform and slider, paired with the CFX3 45, and now i'm trying to figure out what I'm doing with drawers. Wondering if I could fit a 6"/6"/3" or 6"/4"/4" drawer stack on the passenger side, while fitting under the cargo shelf.
I am running a 6/6/and a cleanwaste portable toilet and that is 5" and i have a few mm to spare.
as long as your overall is less than 17" you should be fine to fit it on the max setting of the shelf . I like the AAL stuff however the downside is I can't run a maximus roof rack. Also the other thing you need to take into account is all the holes of the platform/drawers/etc. Although it is a flat surface there are holes everywhere so it isnt going to be a working surface. I picked up a few etrack tie downs and hangars and it works great for tie down points when topless.

jchaisson

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
I am running a 6/6/and a cleanwaste portable toilet and that is 5" and i have a few mm to spare.
as long as your overall is less than 17" you should be fine to fit it on the max setting of the shelf . I like the AAL stuff however the downside is I can't run a maximus roof rack. Also the other thing you need to take into account is all the holes of the platform/drawers/etc. Although it is a flat surface there are holes everywhere so it isnt going to be a working surface. I picked up a few etrack tie downs and hangars and it works great for tie down points when topless.
What do you do for water when you're out? Will the shelf hold one of these 5-7 gal water jugs?

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
What do you do for water when you're out? Will the shelf hold one of these 5-7 gal water jugs?
Since its a family of 4, we usually have a 7 gallon jug on the floor of the back seat in the middle + drinks and food in the fridge, then an additional bag to house water bottles shoved on the side next to rear window. Since the shelf is too high throwing in a 5 gallon wont be doable unless you were topless but i havent seen issues w/ weight capacity on the shelf itself

jchaisson

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Since its a family of 4, we usually have a 7 gallon jug on the floor of the back seat in the middle + drinks and food in the fridge, then an additional bag to house water bottles shoved on the side next to rear window. Since the shelf is too high throwing in a 5 gallon wont be doable unless you were topless but i havent seen issues w/ weight capacity on the shelf itself
Thanks. We have one of those 7 gal jugs as well. It works well for us too. But my concern has always been where to put it once I filled the rear with storage and ensure that it's still accessible.
Sponsored