xaugievike

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Clubs

Wondering if a Dometic CFX 45 fits in the rear storage area (lengthwise as would be intended) with the rear seat up? Appreciate any feedback.
Sponsored

Gabby53E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2004 TJ
Wondering if a Dometic CFX 45 fits in the rear storage area (lengthwise as would be intended) with the rear seat up? Appreciate any feedback.
ours fits with the seat up. We have it strapped down to a Goose Gear Deck. In the pick we have the split down just to get it plugged in to the PLB40.

Trying to find out if the Dometic Slide will fit with the rear seat up. I think the angle of the back seat may prohibit keeping seat up with the slide

IMG_4239.jpg

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 47 Quart ARB fridge on a slide and it fits behind the rear seat when the seats are up.
Bro what are the 2 containers stacked next to the fridge? I couldn't read any of the markings or labels.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Bro what are the 2 containers stacked next to the fridge? I couldn't read any of the markings or labels.
They look like the Plano Sportsman line of storage totes/trunks. Not sure the size though. Guessing the 56 quart

Sponsored

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
The cfx45 fits better than ARB length wise so I read. Both fit but if adding a slider ARB will limit your selection...

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
They look like the Plano Sportsman line of storage totes/trunks. Not sure the size though. Guessing the 56 quart
I am looking to get a set like that and stackable containers for stuff.....

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking to get a set like that and stackable containers for stuff.....
I have the bigger version of these. 108 quart I think. It’s pretty solid and has held up well. I’m not much of a camper so mine is filled with all my off-roading gear. Compressor, tools, spare fluids, jack, etc. it fits well oriented side to side and then I have a smaller fridge that I orient side to side (instead of front to back) between the tailgate and the Plano box.

If I were a camper then the two stacked 56 quart units seem like a great idea.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have the bigger version of these. 108 quart I think. It’s pretty solid and has held up well. I’m not much of a camper so mine is filled with all my off-roading gear. Compressor, tools, spare fluids, jack, etc. it fits well oriented side to side and then I have a smaller fridge that I orient side to side (instead of front to back) between the tailgate and the Plano box.

Awesome and thank you

Sponsored

Gabby53E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2004 TJ

Yeah, I forget how much they were, but got them a Cabela's relatively cheap. We use one for kitchen/camp items and the other for dry food storage. They work great as tables or foot rests in camp too.

kosinar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black JLUR 3.0 EcoDiesel received 3/6/20
Yeah, I forget how much they were, but got them a Cabela's relatively cheap. We use one for kitchen/camp items and the other for dry food storage. They work great as tables or foot rests in camp too.
What size are they? It looks like perfect fit for my setup.
Sponsored