OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like I'm gonna have to start sticking the BOH medallions on the other side. I'm running out of room!..:)

Screenshot_20210702-082743.png
glad you’re having fun man! I remember your first trail haha
Sponsored

Deadpool_JL

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Islander 2.0T Firecracker Red
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
Greetings from St. Augustine! Picked up this 21 JLU Islander 2.0T Saturday(signed the papers Monday) after the dealer installed the Mopar lift, tailgate reinforcement and 20" Fuel Rebels with 35" Falken Wildpeak AT's. I installed the Tyger Star Armor steps as soon as I got home and replaced the factory antenna with a 7" version. I also have the Alienshade front and rear shades and a locking gas door I need to install. Since mine didnt come with the LED package I got a set of Oracle LED headlights that should be here by the end of the week. My next thing is going to be finding a hard top and then new front and rear bumpers. Other than that I'll probably upgrade the sound and get a set of seat covers since there will be 2 kids and a Lab riding along on a regular basis.
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! IMG_1912

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Greetings from St. Augustine! Picked up this 21 JLU Islander 2.0T Saturday(signed the papers Monday) after the dealer installed the Mopar lift, tailgate reinforcement and 20" Fuel Rebels with 35" Falken Wildpeak AT's. I installed the Tyger Star Armor steps as soon as I got home and replaced the factory antenna with a 7" version. I also have the Alienshade front and rear shades and a locking gas door I need to install. Since mine didnt come with the LED package I got a set of Oracle LED headlights that should be here by the end of the week. My next thing is going to be finding a hard top and then new front and rear bumpers. Other than that I'll probably upgrade the sound and get a set of seat covers since there will be 2 kids and a Lab riding along on a regular basis.
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! IMG_1912
Congrats!:like:

Deadpool_JL

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Islander 2.0T Firecracker Red
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
I'm about a third of the way through a 30+ day Jeep trip that started out with Hot Springs Off Road Park in Arkansas, and now in Moab Utah. This picture is from in the middle of nowhere the morning after we camped out on the BOH trail 'Hole in the Rock' near Lake Powell. Hole in the Rock is located roughly 150 miles SW of Moab. It's a very long trail that starts out very easy, and finishes up very challenging. Be sure to follow Gaia or some other mapping app, cuz it's very easy to lose your way out there!

Photo_6553885_DJI_285_jpg_4741592_0_2021720734_photo_original.jpg

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR, 88 YJ, 78 CJ-7 304
Nice, Don't melt out there

Andy

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I'm about a third of the way through a 30+ day Jeep trip that started out with Hot Springs Off Road Park in Arkansas, and now in Moab Utah. This picture is from in the middle of nowhere the morning after we camped out on the BOH trail 'Hole in the Rock' near Lake Powell. Hole in the Rock is located roughly 150 miles SW of Moab. It's a very long trail that starts out very easy, and finishes up very challenging. Be sure to follow Gaia or some other mapping app, cuz it's very easy to lose your way out there!

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! Photo_6553885_DJI_285_jpg_4741592_0_2021720734_photo_original
I’d like to lose my way out there any day! Glad you’re enjoying your trip! Keep posting so I can keep wishing I was retiring already haha

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The other day we ran Elephant Hill. ...my new Favorite Trail Of All Time!!

Damn, Randy. Watched Hot Springs video too. Do you have any added skid plates or just the normal ones? I know you said once but are those 37's now? You are really making me jealous like Roky!!!!
Sponsored