Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,.....

Wife and I are hitting Hard Rock on Friday July 2, between 9-10 am, a rare week day off for me. Hoping to beat the crowd....... Y’all are welcome to join us..........✌

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 877FA790-26EE-454A-B343-BFB1AD6480D6
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Hey guys,.....

Wife and I are hitting Hard Rock on Friday July 2, between 9-10 am, a rare week day off for me. Hoping to beat the crowd....... Y’all are welcome to join us..........

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 877FA790-26EE-454A-B343-BFB1AD6480D6
Hey Roky.. Would love to join you to run those trails sometime. Can't make it in July, but I'll be game next winter for sure..

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Roky.. Would love to join you to run those trails sometime. Can't make it in July, but I'll be game next winter for sure..
First off to @Roky Jelly :swear: Going to google Hard Rock trail.

Randy, Just wanted to say Hello. I went off forum mostly late last year getting ready to retire. Retired Jan 1st Ordered my retirement Rubicon early in year. Waiting for Covid19 to clear more and going westward and drive Highway 1 into Alaska and Canada when opens border.

Texas is passing Gun Law if Gov. Abbott signs it as he says he will. Texans will be allowed to open carry handguns without having a permit or license. Going back to the Old Texas Western days. I think its pretty dumb as do Law enforcement across the State, but so be it. Might be looking for one of your holster's.

Well hope all is well and I will look for you on forum. Take Care.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
First off to @Roky Jelly :swear: Going to google Hard Rock trail.

Randy, Just wanted to say Hello. I went off forum mostly late last year getting ready to retire. Retired Jan 1st Ordered my retirement Rubicon early in year. Waiting for Covid19 to clear more and going westward and drive Highway 1 into Alaska and Canada when opens border.

Texas is passing Gun Law if Gov. Abbott signs it as he says he will. Texans will be allowed to open carry handguns without having a permit or license. Going back to the Old Texas Western days. I think its pretty dumb as do Law enforcement across the State, but so be it. Might be looking for one of your holster's.

Well hope all is well and I will look for you on forum. Take Care.
This is it here?
Hardrock Ocala OHV Trail is a 2 mile loop trail located near Ocala, Florida that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for ohv/off road driving and is accessible year-round. This route is mostly used for ATVs and OHV.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
This is it here?
Hardrock Ocala OHV Trail is a 2 mile loop trail located near Ocala, Florida that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for ohv/off road driving and is accessible year-round. This route is mostly used for ATVs and OHV.
DFW is kind of trail landlocked. We do have some news. A new Off-Road park is opening up just about 45 min drive from here. Its along a flood plain so with all our flooding spring rains its a little muddy right now. When summer is here and its about here and it dry's up will be going to check it out. BIG news for DFW. lol
Lone Star Off Road Park

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
This is it here?
Yeah , that’s it, it’s pretty cool, they have designated sections, so you don’t have to worry about coming over a rise and running into a motorcycle or razor.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 0E18C3A0-7600-4C57-85CF-DDD9E1F3CD0B

Looks like there is no spare tire the way I took the photo somehow but I assure you there is a full size one back there lol
Well well, I have not seen you around since I came back after little break late last year. Hope all is well and see you around. I let the misses have the Sahara and I ordered retirement Rubicon.

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like I'm gonna have to start sticking the BOH medallions on the other side. I'm running out of room!..:)

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! Screenshot_20210702-082743
Damn dude. have you added any mods under Jeep or mostly stock still? Not sure if you had last year or not added,

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Ran4

And yet, no medallion for the Tomoka Loop in Daytona..... :giggle:

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Damn dude. have you added any mods under Jeep or mostly stock still? Not sure if you had last year or not added,
Last year as well as this year, I'm on a 2.5" spacer lift, 35s, 4.56 gears, Rubicon suspension..

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Well well, I have not seen you around since I came back after little break late last year. Hope all is well and see you around. I let the misses have the Sahara and I ordered retirement Rubicon.
Yeah bro been crazy lately. Just got back from Key West last night. Was there for about 8 days. Had a blast with the fam. Hope all is well man. I want to put together another beach run or get together soon if you’re down.
Sponsored