Sponsored

Floor Jack Cradle or Adapter

Namakan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys
I’ve searched but can’t find if anything like this exists. Got a new JLU a few weeks ago and while swapping wheels for winter I found it difficult to use my floor jack on the recommended lifting points. Does anyone make a cradle or other safe solution to place on the puck of the floor jack?
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I’ve searched but can’t find if anything like this exists. Got a new JLU a few weeks ago and while swapping wheels for winter I found it difficult to use my floor jack on the recommended lifting points. Does anyone make a cradle or other safe solution to place on the puck of the floor jack?
@Namakan
Suggest you post a pic of the specific floor jack you use.. does make a difference in regard to waht floor jack cup / pad, will work for your JL.... your jack.. and be the safest, etc..

dapipp

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler X (TJ), 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ), 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JL)
It may be that your floor jack does not have enough proper reach. I have a Harbor Freight with a 24" lift height that works great. For the trail I use a mix of equipment. Some of my favorite is from Safe Jack (https://safejacks.com/). They make great bottle jack accessories that work both on and off the trail.
Sponsored