First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
I have CWP with cloth and zero concerns about it breaking. If I did not have it, that would be OK too. I’ve used it a few times and it’s nice but I would not be hating my jeep if it did not have the CWP.
Sponsored

OP
OP
vasdimpop

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
Thanks for your feedback everyone; I'm gonna keep it as is and follow my initial thought process. Keep those butts warm folks 😉

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Find a proper 12v blanket. Plugging in a heated blanket to socket in the back won't turn out the way you think it will. Lol. It isn't rated for that much wattage.

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Overthinking, and second guessing always get me into trouble. This too shall pass. Sit back, have a cup of Joe, and forget about changing now. Trust me, if you're worried about something going wrong you'll worry about it everytime you drive it. If later on you want heated seats they can be installed aftermarket very easily.

Sponsored

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
This reminds me of a scene from the TV show "The King of Queens." Unfortunately, I can't find a clip of it on youtube.

Doug, the main character in the show, has his parents over from Florida. He's carrying his dads heavy briefcase into the house. Essentially, he asks "how old is this thing" and specifically says "why don't you have a briefcase with wheels? They're much easier to lug around." The dad replies "If the wheels break, where does that leave us?" seriously to which Doug replies back "Exactly where we are now"...

If the CWP breaks out of warranty, you don't have to fix it. Just leave it be if you're not using it. You're completely overthinking this. I do agree the CWP is nice but with Jeeps insane heaters they're not necessary.

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
On a different subject, I'm baffled and amazed at the number of folks on this forum that purchase vehicles in such short intervals. The OP mentioned having a 21 JL and is now ordering what I assume is a 22 JLUR.

Maybe with used car prices as they are currently the OP isn't losing any money on trade. In any other circumstance I can't see how this makes any type of financial sense.

And if the OP is indeed taking a loss on this swap but is wealthy enough to not care or worry about it, I'd think he also wouldn't care enough to make a post about it with a poll.

Or maybe the 21 JL was wrecked or stolen and the new 1 is the replacement and I'm just reading too much into this and should just mind my own business.

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, 392XR, 981S, F430
They can’t keep your deposit legally so you can get that back. I would order what you want. So cancel and re order with another dealer.
Sponsored