Sponsored

FCA Affiliate Program Reactivated

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I just called FCA Affiliate Rewards and asked which Wranglers qualify for the program. The operator said the only Wrangler that qualifies right now is the 2022 4xe model. Not Rubicons. Anyone else call and get a different reply?

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Thayer CDJR Bowling Green Oh
Got 2.3%, below invoice out the door, Trade on lease was $2000 above (which is great), and getting a 2022 for almost $2000 less than 2021
Salesman was Tyler Herrig, he calls every week to give me updates
Added to the spreadsheet.

I assume that "out the door" includes other costs, so I'm not sure that 2.3% is what we're looking for. We're tracking the price below invoice before any fees and we're separating those out. We're also tracking what the additional drop is if you finance through them (if applicable).

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Who is selling for 2-6% below invoice? I am about to order a 65K MSRP Wrangler. The best price I found was $1,000 below invoice, but it is a 1,200 mile drive each way.
We've been gathering details about dealerships that are selling for below invoice. I've created a spreadsheet that attempts to track those details.

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
I just called FCA Affiliate Rewards and asked which Wranglers qualify for the program. The operator said the only Wrangler that qualifies right now is the 2022 4xe model. Not Rubicons. Anyone else call and get a different reply?
All Wranglers (including 4Xe) are eligible for Affiliate Rewards.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Wranglers (including 4Xe) are eligible for Affiliate Rewards.
I was wondering if the operator I was talking to really knew? Man, they need to screen or train these employees better. Probably interns or something? The first thing you hear is "this call may be recorded for quality control". :LOL:

Thanks for letting us know all 2022 Wranglers are included in the Affiliate program now. Much appreciated! That will be about another $500 savings for me. Thanks again!

Last edited:

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Is there a particular level of membership needed? I see 3 types of individual memberships. Also, I've completed a Tread Lightly course from a certified trainer in person, does that do anything for me regarding a membership? How much does this save you potentially?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there a particular level of membership needed? I see 3 types of individual memberships. Also, I've completed a Tread Lightly course from a certified trainer in person, does that do anything for me regarding a membership? How much does this save you potentially?
Need the $100 level membership. You save 1% of invoice. It's actually 2%. You get 1% and the dealer gets 1%. Some dealers will pass along 2%. YMMV.

On average 1% of invoice is about $400-$500 depending on your build.

Here you go:

https://treadlightly.org/support/members/
https://treadlightly.org/about-us/faqs/

Last edited:

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Added to the spreadsheet.

I assume that "out the door" includes other costs, so I'm not sure that 2.3% is what we're looking for. We're tracking the price below invoice before any fees and we're separating those out. We're also tracking what the additional drop is if you finance through them (if applicable).
I was figuring the price before the other costs and it came out at 2.3% under invoice. When I put out the door price I meant that they gave me the out the door price and it will only change if there are new incentives or specials that lowers it. They will not add any increase in prices or fees. I was also given possible interest rates at worst scenerio but I know I can get much better.

Sponsored

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome great to know! Are the discount coupons with BFG useful?
My 2022 JLR will be my second TL purchase. I have never used the other discounts like the BFG one? I would shop Costco, Tire Rack, Discount Tires and compare the TL deal. Good Luck!

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
Awesome great to know! Are the discount coupons with BFG useful?
It is not a discount for BFGoodrich tires, it is a rebate that you need to submit after purchasing. As well as the Discount / America's Tire rebate.

Here is the fine print for the BFG tire rebate:
This offer is only valid for Tread Lightly members (proof of membership number is required for submission to be validated). Limit of one (1) redemption request ($60 or $100 Visa® Reward Card) per household on purchases of four (4) or more BFGoodrich® tires. $60 Visa® Reward Card valid on purchases of four (4) or more BFGoodrich® tires totaling less than $999.99. $100 Visa® Reward Card valid on purchases of four (4) or more BFGoodrich® tires totaling $1,000.00 or more.