Sponsored

FCA Affiliates Rewards Program

PEABUDY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR GRANITE CRYSTAL
Vehicle Showcase
Work for a company that is part of the Fiat group. Have been able to order FCA products for past 5 or 6 years as we were able to use Affiliate Rewards program that got us 1% under invoice with no haggling. Ordered new 2019 Jeep on October 18 and still waiting for it as it is stuck in KZS status. By the way FCA-what is KZS because no one at Jeep Chat knows. Today I looked at my Affiliates Reward Certificate I generated last week expecting jeep to be in by now. I shows expires 1/2/2019. I just emailed Affiliate Rewards Program and asked if I needed to generate a new code. Got this surprise response
Thank you for your interest in the Affiliate Rewards program! We were advised yesterday(1/2/2019) by FCA Group LLC that all company codes starting with "D" are no longer active starting today, (1/3/2018) Currently, the Company Code DC1155 is deactivated.

Unfortunately, this means you won't be able to create a control number that isn't expired like the one you currently have. Looked on the Affiliate Rewards List and there must be at least 200-300 members that have DC codes. Most appear to be dealers of other FCA products like ourselves. Just emailed Customer care and asked how they are going to handle. Looks like FCA loyalty is not high priority anymore.
Sponsored

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU
Does your pricing get you 1% below employee pricing or invoice? Or are you able to stack it on top of the 5 to 6% off invoice that many dealers are doing with no haggle?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Affiliate pricing is 1% below invoice. That is a good starting point but there are a lot of no-haggle dealers offering 5%-6% off of invoice.

You should be able to negotiate better than 1% below invoice without the affiliate code. The value of it is some dealers will go even lower if you have a code.

OP
OP

PEABUDY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR GRANITE CRYSTAL
Vehicle Showcase
Affiliate pricing is 1% below invoice. That is a good starting point but there are a lot of no-haggle dealers offering 5%-6% off of invoice.

You should be able to negotiate better than 1% below invoice without the affiliate code. The value of it is some dealers will go even lower if you have a code.
Got 5% off from my local dealer but he said the Affiliate reward will help him get there. Treats us real good and we have 10 ram trucks we run at work all from him. I have a good dealer and he helps me and we support him in return.

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon. 2dr Soft Top. 2.0L Turbo, Auto, Stock
Just want to make sure: It's one code per vehicle purchase, right? (Like two spouses working for the same or different eligible companies, or a company code + Tread Lightly membership, etc.) Seems like obviously it would only be one, but I've been wrong before!

Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Just want to make sure: It's one code per vehicle purchase, right? (Like two spouses working for the same or different eligible companies, or a company code + Tread Lightly membership, etc.) Seems like obviously it would only be one, but I've been wrong before!
Well, since the OP hasn’t been on in a couple years, I’ll answer.
Yes, one code.