Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the website. I added the product to my cart but says there is a problem shipping to California. I figure if I can add it to my cart it’s available :fingerscrossed: So I sent an email to the address on the website. Hope they get back to me.
Mine just arrived and I am ready to install. Now that it is winter here and I have my Hard top on I hope I can get this in rather than wait till next Spring when I put the soft top back on.
Sponsored

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Mine just arrived and I am ready to install. Now that it is winter here and I have my Hard top on I hope I can get this in rather than wait till next Spring when I put the soft top back on.
Maybe you can reply back with how you felt the install went?

Redskinfan72

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe you can reply back with how you felt the install went?
Yeah Im going to look into it tonight after work. looks pretty easy. I will post pics when finished. I figure added protection even if I have the hard top on. If it does not work I will just store it until the Spring

Sponsored

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
If the opportunity strikes Rick, please drive her around before removing the EZ Trunk from the vehicle for the Winter.

I'm curious to the extent that metal sounds arise from the bumps of normal driving--discounting the ones that may arise from items within its confines bouncing around and hitting its walls.

Thanks.

Redskinfan72

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
If the opportunity strikes Rick, please drive her around before removing the EZ Trunk from the vehicle for the Winter.

I'm curious to the extent that metal sounds arise from the bumps of normal driving--discounting the ones that may arise from items within its confines bouncing around and hitting its walls.

Thanks.

I drove it to work today...Didn't notice too much at all actually. I will drive it for a few days and I will let you know!

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
Here are my pics from last night. pretty simple, no drilling or mods. Works the hard top is on, will probably take it out until next summer when it makes more sense to use

Jeep Wrangler JL EZTrunk looks interesting 1603461923993

Jeep Wrangler JL EZTrunk looks interesting 1603461923993
ZOMG is that a 2 door aftermarket accessory designed for the back seats in place? 2020 must be the end times; you unknowingly just broke the 7th seal.

What happens when you fold the seats forward? Wait.. don't tell me, I don't want to get my dreams dashed.

FrostQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

FrostQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed mine. Very easy install. The only issue I had was that there's a plate that needed to be installed under the hardtop (step #12). I didn't feel like taking the HT off for this install so I left it as is for now.

Step #11 shows the electrical harness/washer fluid hose being replaced by the EZTrunk spacer block.

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

Capture.JPG

FrostQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
For those ordering in Canada, my package was delivered by FedEx Ground and to my surprise, no extra tax/duty!

I have ONE 10% off coupon that I can give away.
DM me if you're interested...first one gets it. - GONE - given to Jennalee

Last edited:

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
Ok. I really need a locked trunk since I never ride around with my windows installed. So I’m purchasing one for my 2 door today since people are saying it’s easy to install. I also really need one that can lay flat when I don’t need it and this is the only one out there :fingerscrossed:

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Doe the 2 door EZ Trunk fit right up to the back of the drivers/ passenger seat with the rear seat REMOVED ?
Or is there a gap ? I've only seen it with the rear seat installed.

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
Doe the 2 door EZ Trunk fit right up to the back of the drivers/ passenger seat with the rear seat REMOVED ?
Or is there a gap ? I've only seen it with the rear seat installed.
It looks like 2dr trunk only covers the area behind the back seats. I don't think this is meant to be a full tonneau like the slipstream type cover. It's more like a "folding box" that occupies just the rear portion of the cargo area.
Sponsored