Extended Warranty

Mike8194

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
Tom Winkels. He saved me over $1,500 off what my local dealer wanted for the exact same warranty for our old JK. When I showed them Tom's quote they said it was lower than their cost (it wasn't) and they would not match it. I bought it from Tom and it more than paid for itself for the 7.5 years we owned the vehicle.

Tom Winkels
Hayes Jeep
3718 Stadium Drive
Kalamazoo, Mi 49008
TEL-269.488.2080
Tom is great. Just bought a 8yr/60k/$100 maxcare plan from him for $960. My JL is a weekend warrior, so I need the time more than mileage. Tom was easy to work with, and offered the best price I could find. He beat Granger and matched Ziegler (chryslerfactoryplans.com).

Everything inside me says I don’t need it. It’s really just for peace of mind. If It were a Toyota or Honda, I would probably pass. On a Jeep, I think the odds are pretty good I will at least get my $$$ back.
Sponsored

luckysharm

First Name
SHAR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sport Altitude-Hella, 22 Sport Altitude-Gobi
both Hayes and granger offered me the Mopar Max Care for

$100 deductible… 8/75k for $1250
&
$200 deductible for $1130

I am seeing if either will budge on their pricing but hands down they are way cheaper than where I am purchasing my jeep from

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Can you supply the website for both interested in contacting them.
thanks in advance

Alan W

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler High Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
per the mopar site, you have time to decide as you can purchase it directly:
New Vehicle plans can be purchased anytime within 3 years and 36,000 miles of the vehicle's warranty start date (the date the vehicle was delivered to its original owner). Surcharges may apply after 1 year or 12,000 miles. Certified Pre-Owned plans can be purchased on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT® or Alfa Romeo vehicles with an active, Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty and an odometer that reads less than 75,000 miles. Traditional Pre-Owned Vehicle plans can be purchased on vehicles that are no more than 10 model years old and with an odometer that reads less than 150,000 miles, or less than 125,000 miles for vehicles with a 5-year/60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty provided by the manufacturer. Your dealer will complete a Vehicle Inspection to ensure the vehicle is eligible for coverage. Convenience and Maintenance (non-mechanical) plans have specific enrollment rules. Please visit your local dealer for details.
did you buy an extended plan?
Sponsored