Extended Warranty

BrierPatch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU80, 15 WK2, 13 Silverado 1500. Had: 02 TJ
I've still got my factory warranty on a 2021 JLUR with 8k miles, and I'm looking to extend my coverage. I understand, well, absolutely nothing when it comes to extended warranties and what my choices are. What choices should I be looking at from where? It sounds like the Mopar extended warranty is already too restrictive to fit my needs.
Not knowing what your needs are, mopar does have different plans that have different levels of coverages. They are the Max care, Added care and Powertrain care. My understanding is; the max care plan is an exclusionary plan. Which means, instead of listing the things that are covered, it lists the things that are not covered; therefore, everything else is covered. I'm sure other companies have similar options as well. You will just need to figure out what your needs or wants are and then go thru the painstakingly difficult process of reading all the fine print of who offers what and what is covered or not covered. It really is a tough decision because there is so much uncertainty in it.
Sponsored

luckysharm

First Name
SHAR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sport Altitude-Hella, 22 Sport Altitude-Gobi
Guys, this might be a really stupid question but do you start to pay the deductible after the 3 year factory warranty expires?

Deleted member 59498

Guys, this might be a really stupid question but do you start to pay the deductible after the 3 year factory warranty expires?
Yes on my Maxcare 100 deductible after 36 months. Nothing until then.