Bradentucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 1997 TJ
Occupation
Retired
Exhaust Modification on 2021 Gladiator.
I am not looking for a discussion as to why nor opinions about, but I am looking for someone with direct experience with to help me with my project.
I am removing the factory set up and going to "true-dual" straight pipes from the cats back. What I am looking for is information about what pipes and extensions for turning and running the pipes to the rear. Like a shopping list.
Please don't answer if you don't have the requested information or you just are going to make fun and try to be cleaver...
Sponsored

Last edited:

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
what engine?.... mine is the 3.6L V6 and I run it without a muffler, just the stock resonator.. I recently did a test where I used two separate cherry bombs .. one on each bank of the engine after the cats.. separating the banks made the exhaust sound like a moped... no idea what your engine is so I can only comment on what I did which is sorta what you want to do... I hope you get it to work.. :)

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR 6spd, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Build Thread
Link
what engine?.... mine is the 3.6L V6 and I run it without a muffler, just the stock resonator.. I recently did a test where I used two separate cherry bombs .. one on each bank of the engine after the cats.. separating the banks made the exhaust sound like a moped... no idea what your engine is so I can only comment on what I did which is sorta what you want to do... I hope you get it to work.. :)
He has posted this in the 3.6 pentastar section, so the 3.6. I did a double take, only other engine to attempt true duals would be the 392 though

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
The question of “why” actually does matter here. Just for the sound?

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Exhaust Modification on 2021 Gladiator.
I am not looking for a discussion as to why nor opinions about, but I am looking for someone with direct experience with to help me with my project.
I am removing the factory set up and going to "true-dual" straight pipes from the cats back. What I am looking for is information about what pipes and extensions for turning and running the pipes to the rear. Like a shopping list.
Please don't answer if you don't have the requested information or you just are going to make fun and try to be cleaver...
You may want to ask in a Gladiator specific forum. This is for the JL Wrangler.
Also. I can never reccomend building a custom exhaust over the internet.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Why Why? I just want the first-hand information if anyone has it. Thank You
Because the shape and design changes based on the purpose, obviously. If you don’t actually want to discuss it this is a waste of time.
Sponsored