Sponsored

Dash68

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Chevy S10 ZR2 '12 JKUR '17 GC TH
I wonder if the front bumper is an indication that Jeep will be using AEV products on future models as they did with the JK models.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I like it! Although I'm very curious how that giant hoop and giant lights affect engine cooling.
Yeah. i don’t like it. AEV hoops are too massive and too close to the grille to provide any real protection. Even a small deer would bend the hoop back into the grille

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
ditto!

they mention using the Diesel, but skip a few things i'd be curious to hear more about.
for example, what gears did they use with that engine and those 40s?
and is this "ColdAir Intake' they refer to through the hood scoop(s)?

I want to know more about that hood, is it functional and does it play nice with water and internals. Also, where did they move the washer fluid reservoir?

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
ditto!

they mention using the Diesel, but skip a few things i'd be curious to hear more about.
for example, what gears did they use with that engine and those 40s?
and is this "ColdAir Intake' they refer to through the hood scoop(s)?
Of all the projects this one is the most "teaser-ish" in my opinion. It definitely draws a lot of questions. I didn't even think about the gearing potential.

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I really like this concept. However, I've noticed neither this nor the Magneto have hinge mounts for putting doors on. Guess they're intended for garages and arid climates only. Guess this one would have to have suicide doors on the rear since there's no B-pillar. I do like these tops, unlike some other folks.

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
I’m curious about the cab. Is it shorter than a Gladiator? When they removed the B pillar, did they shorten the cab by that much or is it an optical illusion? I like it but it doesn’t look like a production ready concept.

plus I like that it is a diesel. đź‘Ť

mdkautzman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I could never wrap my head around Jeep not redesigning the front of the Gladiator so it did not look exactly like the Wrangler. It was disappointing then and still is now that it seems they're sticking with that design in new concepts.
The Jeep Scramble shared the same front end as a CJ. No one cared then.

Sponsored

mdkautzman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I’m curious about the cab. Is it shorter than a Gladiator? When they removed the B pillar, did they shorten the cab by that much or is it an optical illusion? I like it but it doesn’t look like a production ready concept.

plus I like that it is a diesel. đź‘Ť
Not shortened. The B pillar bar was moved back giving it that appearance. It's explained in one of the videos.