Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
It doesnt have that Renegade grill🤷‍♂️
I like that color more than yellow, but it would look better with a color matched grill with the black grill inserts and headlight surrounds.

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
I was one of the owners screwed by Jeep in 2013, where I was suppose to buy a super special edition with special hood and bumpers, anvil color with red interior and wheels. The 10A were sold at a premium. The turned around in 2014 reproduced it and called it Rubicon X. The only thing special I had left was the red leather seats. Hopefully the buyers of the 20th anniversary wont be fooled like most of us did 10years ago.
I had a dealer screw me around so much in 2013 that I walked away from my Anniversary order. Kicked myself for missing it & spent a lot of that year and the next looking at lightly used examples in Anvil with red seats. Lost a few on Ebay then a 2014 "X" with a manual showed up at the local Toyota dealer less than a year old with 20k miles for $10k under MSRP and I jumped on it. I did miss those red seats but I was happy to save the money and not give any to that dealer!

OldBlue

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
Inca Gold? 🤮 No thanks. Love my Hella.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Here's a 20th anniversary JL in Inca Gold. Looks absolutely horrible to me, but I am incredibly biased against this color.

Jeep Wrangler JL EJS 2022: Jeep Rubicon 20th Anniversary Concept FB_IMG_1649629299884
I with you on this one, that looks very tacky in my opinion. Aren't these just concepts still, not being produced yet? That would be why there's variety in colors and physical appearance, they can gauge public reaction to the different grilles.

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
I with you on this one, that looks very tacky in my opinion. Aren't these just concepts still, not being produced yet? That would be why there's variety in colors and physical appearance, they can gauge public reaction to the different grilles.
I believe that this is an undercover production model. I think Nena Barlow might know more. But I'm sure she is busy this time of year.

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Sigh they never gave us the red interior. Just orange stitching 🤷🏻‍♂️

AirWrangler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys
Occupation
Ret Army
Nice! But I’m not sure why call it conceptual. The style isn’t new. And what’s new in terms of technology? It‘s a JL with a trimmed front grill.

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Man, I wish Jeep would offer and Extreme Rubicon with Dana 60’s under it. 3” lift, tons, and 38’s. I’d actually sell my 19 to buy that.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
For additional capability, a JPP 2-inch lift kit
I guess possibly little taller springs but they used current 392XR shocks (part number matches) 🤷‍♂️

Jeep Wrangler JL EJS 2022: Jeep Rubicon 20th Anniversary Concept A8756C6E-8E04-4175-BB82-5C915FD4EB4E

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
IMO, this doesn't seem like much of a reason for me to swap my XR for it (no 60's). I'm just going to build my XR instead. Unless it's a refresh and there's major other changes that we're not seeing. I have a feeling the 392 is gone once the actual mid cycle refresh happens, which will probably be a 'late cycle' refresh and include the new 3.0.

BEACHED WHALE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Earthy tones to compliment a desert sunset. Technology will live and grw forever, we wont, at least physically. One could go bankrupt keeping up. But I think finally with this 392 engine, we can stop chomping at the bit more. Or at least until I stop seeing people sitting in there cars in the parking garage waiting for a charge or I can be on 80W in the middle of a snow storm and have no worries about getting a charge.

CTEL23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe, Ford Expedition Stealth
Any word yet as to whether this will be offered as a production vehicle?

Last edited:

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
Any word yet as to whether this will be offered as a production vehicle?
I haven't even seen any videos or pictures of it other than what Jeep released before EJS started. Was it even there? lol