Vehicle Showcase

LoganDzwon

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Warn ZEON platinum 10S with Warn plate fits on the Mopar steel bumper with no cutting. It is kinda a pita to install if you haven’t done it before because the working area is compact, and you have to do stuff in the right order, but it definitely does not cutting.

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
@R 3 just announced their release of a stainless stubby today. Info is in the vendor / exterior section of the forum. I like the different look/option but as someone mentioned earlier, any aftermarket parts like wheels, bumpers, etc are definitely personal taste things.

768D171B-E688-446E-8A7C-109641A65E8C.jpeg

crushinit

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and WK2
I recently went with an ICI Magnum RT front bumper for my 18 JLUR. After researching for weeks, this bumper had all the features I wanted- integrates factory LED fog lights, winch ready, bull bar that has mounting holes for LED light bar, and skid plate included. The only mod required was to drill out the four led mounting tabs on each LED light to accommodate the larger included mounting hardware. I installed a Warn Zeon 10S Platinum on it and it dropped right in and lined up perfectly. All bolts were easily accessed and no frame cutting required!!

I would highly recommend this bumper. Took a total of 2 hours to unmount the factory plastic bumper and then install the ICI. Hardest part was fishing out the LED fog light wiring harness out of the factory bumper!

I was surprised you don't hear much about this company and took a chance. I liked the front so much that I also ordered the rear to match. Probably do that install next week.
Any more pics on your rig? Nice but not cheap!

Sponsored

AdventureDad2000

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
JLUR with WARN VR10-S mounted on LOD Destroyer stubby front bumper (with skid plate and fairlead mount). No cutting or modifications required. Most difficult part was dismantling the plastic OEM bumper to remove wiring. Fitment and finish is top notch!

20181226_3.jpg

20181226_4.jpg

20181226_5.jpg