Doors Off...

variableknife

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Wrangler Sport S
As a former avid Motorcyclist who is surviving very hot and humid conditions running the doors and top off, I would like to offer the suggestion/idea of adding Highway pegs for the front seats. Mountable, removable highway pegs. That is all.
Sponsored

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
As a former avid Motorcyclist who is surviving very hot and humid conditions running the doors and top off, I would like to offer the suggestion/idea of adding Highway pegs for the front seats. Mountable, removable highway pegs. That is all.
USTJIe1FLeDFGtQ7pF.gif

Last edited:

yokramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLR, '13 Juke Nismo, '88 10th Anny RX7
Yea thats a huge industry already. Amazon alone has a billion of them and then there are hundreds of small companies that make them

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=jl+foot+...sprefix=jl+foot+pegs,aps,194&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
As a current avid Jeep owner wanting to pay forward the advice I've received on this forum, I would like to offer the suggestion that the addition of weight-bearing highway pegs may eventually cause bent door hinges. The hinges weren't designed with that use case in mind. That is all.

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
As a current avid Jeep owner wanting to pay forward the advice I've received on this forum, I would like to offer the suggestion that the addition of weight-bearing highway pegs may eventually cause bent door hinges. The hinges weren't designed with that use case in mind. That is all.
That. Plus, pegs are goofy AF. I put my left foot on the rock rail step and sit half out the side like a jump out boi 🤣

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Wouldn't that only work if the doors came off?

Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time