Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Willys 2.0
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Manager
For me, it's a Jeep that I bought with the intention of leaving the pavement. Friends and family have already said that I am nuts for taking a new $50k vehicle into such peril. Whatever, my Jeep, my rules.
I already have scratches from my first adventure, so it's all water under the bridge at this point. More will certainly find their way into (or into) my JL. I see these as definitive proof that I do not crawl malls...

✌

Omen
Sponsored

Mtenna99

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Programmer
Clubs

Scratches don’t bother me but I try to avoid body dents. Bumpers and armor I could careless about dents. One of the main reasons I went with a bright white jeep is it hides scratches well.

Krowensby

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
I personally do not mind the trail scratches, but dents I despise! I know it will happen sooner or later but let's see how long I can go without a dent. :LOL:
On the topic of dents/dings... I managed to get a 3" crease just above my rear wheel. The Dent Wizard guy said he couldn't get his tools behind it to tap it out. I know I can take the liner out of the rear of my 2019 JL 2-door, but does anyone know if the body is a single or double wall construction. I don't want to waste my time taking out the interior on that side if it is double wall and I can't get to the exterior body panel to tap out the small crease.

JEEP4U

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Only if some folks completed trail maintenance every now and then..........the possibilities.

Go_Galt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
There's no possible way I would have has spent this much money on a toy if I were hesitant to use it.
Sponsored